- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens
The Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens delivers exceptional sharpness even wide open at f/1.4, with high speed and accurate AF performance for both stills and video, in a lightweight rugged construction
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Compact and lightweight slightly wide 35mm focal width (equivalent) suitable for any number of subjects
- Completely overhauled optical performance marking a new generation of resolution capabilities
- Fast, silent and accurate Autofocus driven by a linear motor for 0.04 second subject acquisition
- Well suited to both stills and videos with minimal focus breathing, linear focus and silent operation
- Weather resistant construction which is compact and lightweight for travel and all weather shooting
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens Summary
The Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens is a new-generation prime delivering exceptional sharpness even wide open at f/1.4, setting a new benchmark in performance for XF lenses. It includes high speed and accurate AF performance for both stills and video in a lightweight rugged construction with an equivalent focal width of 35mm in full frame format. This popular width is suitable for a number of subjects and often favoured as the definitive versatile lens for general shooting, as it covers portraits and street photography, to landscapes, travel and all day shooting.
The bright aperture allows you to experiment with an extremely shallow depth of field, capturing out-of-focus areas with creamy bokeh to isolate your subject whilst also excelling in low light situations.
- New-generation image resolution performance
- Versatile fixed focal length of 35mm equivalent (full frame format)
- Fast, silent and accurate AF with linear motor for acquisition as quick as 0.04 seconds
- Compact and lightweight, weighing approximately 375g
- Lens barrel weather-sealed in 11 locations
- Linear focusing that responds precisely
Combine this lens with any X Series Fujifilm camera to see beautiful Fujifilm colour science rendered along with a choice of Film Simulations for excellent results straight out of camera. Resolving power has been improved to cater for forthcoming higher resolution sensors delivering future-proof optical technology available today. A close minimum focus distance of just 19cm furthers the versatility of the XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR lens and the subjects which you can capture with it.
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens in More Detail
Edge to edge sharpness with new-generation resolution performance
Image quality is handled by an optical design with 15 lens elements, including two aspherical elements and three ED elements, in 10 groups. These work together reducing chromatic aberration and spherical aberration for edge-to-edge sharpness even when wide open. This results in superior image quality across all focusing ranges from close-up to infinity.
The fast f/1.4 aperture with 9-bladed design provides a shallow depth of field rendering creamy out of focus backgrounds with pleasing bokeh. Comatic aberration is also well-controlled to capture small light sources as round points, avoiding colour casts.
Versatile focal width
With an equivalent of 35mm in full frame format users can capture a diverse range of subjects with a minimal working distance of just 19cm and maximum 0.2x magnification. This offers a great degree of versatility with great improvements over the previous model.
Silent, accurate AF
A linear motor drives fast, silent and accurate Autofocus in as little as 0.04 seconds, ensuring that you’ll never miss a decisive moment, even with moving subjects.
Video creators benefit from reduced focus breathing making this an ideal choice for movie making.
Clear and crisp images at all focus positions are maintained by the driver mechanism, which means you’ll get excellent results throughout the near to far range.
Compact, lightweight and weather-resistant construction
The slimline XF 23mm f/1.4 weighs approximately 375g and measures just 77.8mm long with a compact filter thread size of 58mm.
Outdoor users benefit from weather seals applied in 11 locations on the lens barrel for a dust and weather resistant design which operates down to -10ºC.
Linear focusing with a new gear pitch responds precisely to even the most subtle fingertip movement when using manual focus for pin sharp results.
- Fujifilm PRF-58 58mm Lens Protector Filter - simple clear glass lens protector
- Hoya 58mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser - cut glare and reflections while introducing more contrast and saturation
- Hoya 58mm Variable ND Filter - a great choice to control shutter speed for video and for long exposure photography
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
As Fujifilm looks to the future with ever higher resolution sensors they have released a benchmark lens in the form of this XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR. With its equivalent focal width of 35mm in full frame format it is arguably the most popular fixed focal prime lens together with a 50mm equivalent XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR. The new model does not disappoint with excellent rendering of high resolution detail and typical natural and accurate Fujifilm colour science. Despite the large number of optics contained within, the lens remains compact and lightweight weighing just 375g to complement any of today’s X Series camera bodies.
Autofocus is quick and quiet with a complex linear motor design ensuring you will never miss a moment due to AF speed. The silent nature of the lens means that if you capture videos this makes an excellent choice, which is enhanced by the well controlled focus breathing.
The bright aperture with 9-bladed design allows you to experiment with extremely shallow depth of field shooting, isolating the subject against a smooth creamy background. It also means that you can shoot well into darkness with the lens gathering light down to f/1.4. Even when wide open sharpness and resolution are excellent regardless of whether focusing extremely close or to infinity. If you’ve been considering this focal width there’s never been a better time to pull the trigger with the release of this updated model.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.