Fujifilm XF 14mm f2.8 R Super Wide Angle Prime Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2242106K
Earn 799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm XF14mm f/2.8 R
This compact and lightweight lens is the perfect companion to Fujifilm X-Mount cameras. Ideal for powerful landscapes and architecture shots, it's also great for shooting indoors in confined spaces.
- Gives effective focal length of 21mm on a Fujifilm X-Mount camera
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Super EBC coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 18cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Includes lens hood and soft case
The perfect companion for your X-Mount camera. Compact and lightweight with superb optics and fast maximum aperture, it's a great addition to your XF lens collection.
Compact and lightweight
focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring
Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture gives precise control of depth of field
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 65|
|Length (mm): 58|
|Weight (g): 235|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 14|
|Maximum magnification: 0.12|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.18|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical element, 3 extra low dispersion elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The perfect companion for your X-Mount camera . Compact and lightweight with superb optics and fast maximum aperture, it's a great addition to your XF lens collection.
- Compact and lightweight
- Focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture gives precise control of depth of field
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.