Fujifilm XF 14mm f2.8 R Super Wide Angle Prime Lens
The Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R is a fast, bright aperture prime wide angle lens from Fujinon, ideal for landscape, architecture, interiors and more, featuring super EBC coating for reduced flare.
- Compact and lightweight
- Focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture gives precise control of depth of field
Fujifilm XF14mm f/2.8 R Prime Lens Summary
This compact and lightweight lens is the perfect companion to Fujifilm X-Mount cameras. Ideal for powerful landscapes and architecture shots, it's also great for shooting indoors in confined spaces.
- Gives effective focal length of 21mm on a Fujifilm X-Mount camera
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Super EBC coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 18cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Includes lens hood and soft case
The Fujifilm XF14mm f/2.8 R prime lens has been designed to capture images rich in wide-angle perspective. This ultra wide-angle lens has an extreme angle of view making an excellent choice for exaggerated perspectives.
With minimal distortion and high resolution from the centre to the edges of the frame, this lens has the versatility to capture not only powerful landscape and architectural imagery, but also provides excellent image quality when shooting indoors in confined spaces for interior work. Using the focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring photographers can take intriguing photographs that accentuate depth of field. Browse our complete line-up of Fujinon X-mount lenses here, including primes and zooms to suit all styles of photography and videography.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 65|
|Length (mm): 58|
|Weight (g): 235|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 58 mm|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Fujifilm X|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 14|
|Maximum magnification: 0.12|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/2.8|
|Max Format size: APS-C|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.18|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/22|
|Motor type: Micromotor|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical element, 3 extra low dispersion elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The perfect companion for your X-Mount camera . Compact and lightweight with superb optics and fast maximum aperture, it's a great addition to your XF lens collection.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.