Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens
The Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens is a compact and lightweight wide to standard zoom with excellent resolving power that offers an opportunity to handhold for all day shooting.
Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens Summary
The GF35-70mm is a compact and lightweight large-format zoom lens that weighs just 390g and has the filter thread size of 62mm despite covering versatile focal lengths at high resolution and delivering high-speed AF performance. It would not weigh one down even when used as a walkaround lens for snapshots, enabling casual hand-held shooting. The retractable barrel structure reduces the length to approximately 73.9mm when fully collapsed for added portability, making it a perfect lens to carry when traveling.
The compact and lightweight focusing elements are driven with a stepping motor for silent, fast and highly-accurate AF performance, attaining focus on a subject smoothly to seize photo opportunities. The lens offers the minimum working distance of 35cm across its zoom range, enabling a close-up shot of a subject approximately 25cm from the front-most element of the lens. This gives the lens the ability to cater to a variety of situations at a preferred angle of view, from tabletop photography to snapshots, portraiture, and landscape photography.
The lens has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction and can operate at temperatures as low as -10℃, ruggedized enough for this versatility so that users can click away in all conditions, unaffected by rain. The GF35-70mm is a new-concept portable zoom for the GFX Series, combining excellent versatility with mobility and portability.
Fujifilm GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens in detail
Advanced versatility that covers all the focal lengths required to capture day-to-day scenes
The GF35-70mm covers versatile focal lengths from 35mm in wide angle to the standard 70mm (equivalent to 28mm -55mm in the 35mm film format) to cater to a wide range of situations including landscape, portraiture and street photography.
It has the second shortest minimum working distance of 35cm among interchangeable lenses for the GFX Series, enabling a close-up shot of a subject approximately 25cm from the front-most element of the lens. This means it has a broad shooting range from the dynamic wide-angle framing of capturing the main subject in close-up against a broad spread of the background, to the standard framing style with a more natural perspective.
The GF35-70mm consists of 11 elements, including one aspherical element and two ED elements, in nine groups. Its advanced image-resolving capability with well-controlled spherical and chromatic aberrations, provides precise description of each scene, even when it is shot on the wide-angle side, where the amount of information is greater.
The most compact and lightest-weight body among GF zoom lenses offering high-speed AF and advanced mobility
The GF35-70mm is optically designed to balance image quality with portability to achieve an exceptionally compact and lightweight construction, weighing approximately 390g and measuring 73.9mm (when retracted)・96.4mm(wide end)・95.7mm(tele end) with the filter thread size of 62mm, an astonishing achievement for a standard zoom designed for large-format sensor cameras. Even when mounted on the FUJIFILM GFX100S or FUJIFILM GFX50S II, the combined weight comes to only about 1,300g. The light load even when on camera promises comfort.
The compact and lightweight focusing elements are driven with a stepping motor for fast and accurate AF performance, attaining focus on a subject instantaneously to capture a decisive moment. The low operation noise during focusing makes it suitable not only for stills but also for video recording.
The lens also supports cameras’ Face / Eye Detection AF modes. Fast and highly-accurate AF is achieved in as quickly as 0.13 seconds in silence for instantaneous focusing on the main subject’s face / eyes.*3 This is particularly effective in portraiture that involves subject movements, capturing a momentary change in facial expressions.
The lens barrel is weather-sealed at 9 locations so that it is dust- and moisture-resistant and can be used in temperatures as low as -10℃. The lens withstands rain even when it is mounted on the camera for hand-held shooting, seizing shutter opportunities in the toughest of conditions.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 85|
|Length (mm): 74|
|Weight (g): 390|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 - 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70|
|Maximum magnification: 0.28|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.35|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical + 2 ED|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.