- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Expoimaging Rogue FLASH Gels Colour Correction Filter Kit v3
This Rogue Flash Gels Colour Correction Kit v3 includes 20 correction gels with bands to attach to most regular flashguns helping to balance ambient light sources in a variety of lighting situations.
Earn 29 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Rogue Flash Gels Colour Correction Kit v3 Summary
The Rogue Flash Gel CCv3 Colour Correction Filter Kit was chosen by Professional Photographer Magazine to be included in their exclusive 2021 Hot One buyer's guide. PPA's annual Hot Ones collection includes a curated list of the year's best new products for professional photographers.
Using Rogue Colour Correction Flash Gels
Use colour correction gels to improve the colour balance in your images whenever shooting indoors or outdoors with flash. Attach the appropriate colour correction gel(s) to your flash to adjust its colour temperature to match the colour temperature of the ambient light sources in your scene.
- Quickly colour balance your flash to ambient light
- Gels attach quickly to your flash with rogue gel bands
- Each gel printed with the lee filter colour, f/stop loss, and relevant colour correction (white balance) adjustment
- Gel size: 6"x3" (152mm x 76mm)
- Kit weight: 1.6 oz (45g)
How to colour balance your flash to ambient light
identify your ambient light source, select the appropriate colour correction gel(s), then attach the gel(s) to your flash. It is important to then set a custom white balance on your camera, or set the camera to the same white balance setting as printed on the attached colour correction gel.
Attach CTO gels to your flash to colour balance your flash to warmer light sources:
- Full CTO for 3,000K ambient light (halogen, incandescent, tungsten)
- 1/2 CTO for 3,500K ambient light (sunrise, sunset)
- 1/4 CTO for 4,200K ambient light (cool white LED)
- 1/8 CTO for 5000K ambient light (warm daylight)
Attach CTB gels to your flash to colour balance your flash to cooler light sources:
- 1/2 CTB for 10000K ambient light (shade)
- 1/4 CTB for 7100K ambient light (cloudy)
Attach Plus Green gels to your flash in combination with CTO gels to colour balance your flash to fluorescent light sources:
- 1/2 Plus Green + 1/2 CTO for 3,500K fluorescent tubes
- 1/2 Plus Green + 1/4 CTO for 4,200K fluorescent tubes
- 1/2 Plus Green + 1/8 CTO for 5,000K fluorescent tubes
- 1/2 Plus Green (do not add CTO) for 5700K fluorescent tubes
Rogue Flash Gels Colour Correction Kit v3 Contents
Each Rogue Flash Gel Kit includes the 20 correction gels listed below, plus 3 Rogue Gel Bands to attach the gels to your flashes. The larger blue Rogue Gel Band was designed for use with standard sized flashes, and the smaller gold Rogue Gel Band was designed for use with smaller size flashes popular with mirrorless cameras.
20 Correction Gels:
- 2 each: 1/8 CTO, 1/4 CTO, 1/2 CTO, Full CTO
- 2 each: 1/4 CTB, 1/2 CTB
- 2 each: 1/4 Plus Green, 1/2 Plus Green
- 2 each: .3 Neutral Density
- 2 each: White Diffusion (1 Stop)
- 3 Rogue Gel Bands (2x blue bands + 1x gold band)
- 1 fabric pouch with colour correction reference chart
- 1 colour correction quick start guide
What flash brands will Rogue Flash Gels fit?
With a coverage area of 3" x 2.5" (76mm x 63mm) Rogue Flash Gels are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired. Their innovative tabbed design allows them to be quickly attached to a wide range of speedlights using the included blue or gold Rogue Gel Band for standard or mirrorless size flashes.
Rogue Flash Gels Attach to These Flashes and More:
- Canon: 430EX, 470EX, 580EX, 600EX
- Godox: TT350, TT685, V860, AD200, V1
- Nikon: SB500, SB600, SB700, SB800, SB900, SB5000
- Nissin: i40, i400, i600, i60A, Di700A, MG80, MG10
- Olympus: FL-600R, FL-700WR, FL-900R
- Profoto: A1, A1X
- Sony: HVL-F32M, HVL-F45RM, HVL-F60RM
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.