- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Epson A4 Premium Glossy Photo Paper 2-4-1
This promotional pack of Epson A4 Premium Glossy Photo Paper includes 2x 15 Sheets of high quality coated 255 g/m² photo paper for long lasting prints with vivid colours, beautiful tones and details.
Earn 20 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper A4, Promotional Pack With 2x 15 Sheets
Five golden stars for the highest requirements. Go for the highest printing standards with this high-quality photo paper. With a weight of 255g/m2, this A4 photo paper provides the best performance and durability for professional use. Choose the best quality with five golden stars.
With this promotional pack, you get 30 sheets for the price of 15 sheets in the standard pack.
Bring out the true beauty of your photos with this Premium Glossy Photo Paper. From landscapes to family moments this high-quality photo paper will provide beautiful end results. With a resin coating the paper feels superior and has a hefty 255gsm weight.
Produce high quality smudge and water-resistant photos with vivid colours, beautiful tones and incredible detail. This premium glossy photo paper has been specially developed to work with Epson's range of inks and printers to deliver the best possible quality to home users.
- Paper Size: A4 (210 mm x 297 mm)
- Paper Weight: 255 g/m²
- Number of Sheets: 30 Sheets (promotional pack with 2x15 sheets)
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photo Paper|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.