Elinchrom Rotalux 150cm Indirect Octa
Elinchrom Rotalux 150cm Indirect Octa Summary
Mounting the flash inside the 150cm Indirect pushes the light back around the entire surface of the softbox before coming through the 2 layers of diffusion providing a beautifully soft light. It can also be used without the covers to provide a crisp, contrasty light but due to the size, maintaining its soft qualities.
Elinchrom Rotalux softboxes are the best in their class! They are lightweight and unlike many other softboxes, fold down just like an umbrella and can be easily stored in the included carrying bag. The quality of light is outstanding because of their superior construction and the internal diffuser provides the softest and most even light possible.
The unique Rotalux Indirect Deep Octa 150cm Softbox accepts an indirectly, internally fitted flash unit which can be also conventionally directly fitted with the included extra Elinchrom Speed Ring. This design offers a superb crispy light, when used without a front diffuser and can be modified to a soft light with softer shadows by using the included diffuser. Just like other Rotalux softboxes, the units folds down like an umbrella and is easily transportable.
Requires use with a heavy duty tripod. Does not include Flash heads and stand illustrated.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.