Elinchrom ELC 500 TTL Head
Elinchrom ELC 500 TTL Head summary
<p>Introducing Elinchrom ELC TTL studio heads, the latest in Elinchrom’s multi award-winning studio lighting range. Available in 125 or 500 Ws models, these modern compacts are built to handle your next adventure reliably and consistently.</p>
Elinchrom ELC 500 TTL Head in detail
The ELCs are ready to go the moment inspiration strikes you. With Auto-On, the unit is always in standby mode with your previous settings saved, and the onboard TTL speeds up dialing in your next exposure. The Manual Lock function enables a quick switch from TTL to Manual without losing exposure settings for quick adjustments or to explore creative effects.
Engineered to Last
Every aspect of the ELC 125 and 500 has been designed and rigorously tested to deliver maximum reliability and extended lifetime. Elinchrom created the ELCs to last through your next adventure. And the one after. And many after that.
Stay Cool Under Pressure
With Elinchrom’s Smart Pro-Active Cooling, the ELCs learn your shooting style and adapt their cooling cycles around it, never interrupting your creative flow. Plus, their cleverly engineered airflow design and low-noise, speed-controlled fan can handle the heaviest of workloads.
As important as a solid studio strobe is, the light modifier is where the real magic happens. The bayonet Quick-Lock system grants you direct access to Elinchrom’s world-renowned light modifiers. Combined with the ELC’s bright, daylight LED modelling lamp to aid your pre-visualisation. The potential to evolve your lighting style is endless.
Your equipment should never limit you. Whether you are experimenting in your living room or working in a large studio, the ELC 125 and 500 can acclimate. Both heads have a wide power range and can be powered down to 7 Ws so that you can reach your desired depth of field or add only a hint of light. Plus, with HSS up to 1/8000s, you can freeze motion, overpower ambient light and darken backgrounds.
Edit Less, Deliver Faster
Elinchrom’s precise colour science and accuracy over the whole power range enable you to deliver professional and consistent results to your clients with less wasted time and money in post-production.
Never miss a shot with Elinchrom’s Skyport radio-frequency system compatible with 7 camera brands. You also get intuitive control of flash settings from your camera and your computer. Even non-Elinchrom units and speedlights can be integrated into the wireless setup via the Elinchrom Skyport Receiver Plus.
|What else is included in the box?|
1x ELC 500 TTL Head
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lights|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.