This product has been discontinued.
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 handheld stabilising gimbal
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9637007K
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Summary
The DJI Osmo Mobile 2 is the handheld gimbal system for smartphones, offering easier controls, a lighter and more ergonomic design, and longer battery life than the previous version.
Produce smooth and professional video from a smartphone with incredible ease.
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 features in detail
Stable and Smooth Moves
The Osmo Mobile 2 was built to film on the go. Just select your subject and ActiveTrack will follow, using built-in sensors and a brushless motor to ensure stability. Whether it's small vibrations from a skateboard or more intense instability from jumping, this smartphone stabilizer stays steady.
Time in Motion
Turn everyday situations into incredible moments with Timelapse. Shoot blooming flowers and rolling clouds, recording all their movements in a stable shot. For an even more dynamic effect, Hyperlapse lets you move with the camera, and Motion-lapse will move between set start and end points while creating equally smooth video.
Cinematic Zoom Control
For aspiring filmmakers, a new built-in zoom slider lets you completely operate your smartphone camera from the handle with more fluid, cinematic zoom. You can even produce ‘dollyzoom' - a visual effect that only professional film sets could produce.
Reveal a Bigger World with Panoramas
Adventures allow us to stumble upon breath-taking landscapes and stunning architecture. Relive these moments with high-definition panoramas. The Osmo Mobile 2 moves automatically to capture multiple photos then stitches them together to create a seamless image. You can also set your smartphone to Landscape or Portrait mode, giving you ideal options for every picture.
Hours of Live Streaming
Go live! With up to 15 hours of battery life, the Osmo Mobile 2 can also charge your smartphone for hours of streaming. Beautify mode also keeps you looking great in front of the camera.
lightweight and Portable
Now you can take your story anywhere. The Osmo Mobile 2 is made of a high-strength composite material cuts the weight to just 485g, perfect for all-day use. Also, its modified design now supports more compact folding for increased portability. Move, shoot, and share with the Osmo Mobile 2.
Charge your Phone using the gimbal.
You can charge your phone using the USB slot on the side.
We’re mighty impressed with how the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 can transform the quality of video produced from a smartphone to give a cinematic feel.
It does the basics well – offering smooth panning and general stabilisation, but it comes into its own when using ActiveTrack, and creating timelapses, hyperlapse and motionlapses.
- Smooth footage when moving
- Track your subject with ActiveTrack
- Creating time/motion/hyperlapses
- Turns your phone into a film-makers best friend
- The price!
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.