Delkin Black 150GB 1725MB/s CFexpress Type B Memory Card
The Delkin Black 150GB 1725MB/s CFexpress Type B Memory Card is designed for high-speed data requirements and up to 8K video with fast read/write speeds, whilst being waterproof and shockproof.
Delkin Black 150GB 1725MB/s CFexpress Type B Memory Card Summary
Capable of offloading data at speeds reaching up to 1725 MB/s, Delkin CFexpress™ Type B cards ensure the quickest, most efficient data transfer from card to computer for immediate access to your files and sooner post-production start time. This is ideal for photographers and videographers who need to quickly unload large amounts of data and get back to shooting.
Tested for Compatibility
Each CFexpress™ Type B card has undergone extensive testing to ensure full functionality and performance in today’s high-end hosts. Built to meet the extensive demands of today’s broadcast, cinema and photography industries, Delkin CFexpress™ memory cards are the cards you can trust for fast, reliable photo & video capture. It is important to note though that CFexpress™ Type B cards are not backwards compatible with either CFexpress™ Type A, CFast 2.0 or CompactFlash hosts.
Durable Design & Lifetime Warranty
Built to endure even the most strenuous shooting environments, Delkin CFexpress™ Type B cards are durably designed to be shockproof, magnet proof, X-ray proof, anti-static, UV-guarded and resistant to extreme temperatures. Each card is also backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Delkin’s American-based customer support team out of San Diego, CA.
World’s Best Warranty – 48HR Replacement Guarantee
Not offered anywhere else in the world, Delkin CFexpress™ Type B memory cards and those with the “48HR logo” come with a superior 48-hour replacement guarantee in addition to our “Lifetime Warranty” policy. We will happily replace any non-working card within 48 hours or less (not including weekends), prior to receiving your non-working card. You can also replace your card over the counter at any authorized Delkin reseller.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.