- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Celestron Wedge For Nexstar Evolution And SE 6/8
The Celestron Equatorial Wedge For Nexstar Evolution And SE 6/8 computerised telescopes is ideal for beginner to intermediate space imagers for long exposures and auto-guiding into an equatorial platform
Earn 430 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Celestron Wedge For Nexstar Evolution And SE 6/8 Summary
- Equatorial wedge for Celestron NexStar 6/8SE and Evolution Alt-Az mounted computerized telescopes
- Enables long exposure astrophotography and autoguiding by tilting the telescope’s azimuth into an equatorial platform allowing it to track an arc around the polar axis.
- For beginner to intermediate planetary and deep space imagers
- Captive hardware, tool-less operation, easily adjusts under load
- Hefty yet portable design
- Sturdy latitude adjustment screw with easy to read scale and integrated Bubble level
The Wedge for NexStar Evolution and SE 6/8 mounts turns our venerable single fork arm telescopes into portable astroimaging powerhouses.
Our popular NexStar SE and NexStar Evolution telescopes are great for astrophotography, however an EQ wedge is necessary to take longer exposure images, or to advance further and use an autoguider.
Alt-Az tracking keeps objects centered, but a long enough exposure will reveal they rotate in the field of view. Adding a wedge allows the mount to track as an equatorial platform, thereby eliminating field rotation.
This Wedge was specifically tailored to the NexStar Evolution and SE’s size and styling. Weight is minimal to keep the whole setup light and portable, yet the platform is sturdy to support taking long exposure astrophotos.
Unlock the full imaging potential from your NexStar Evolution or SE 6/8 mount with this Wedge!
|Load Capacity:||36 lbs (16.33 kg)|
|Weight:||15 lbs (6.80 kg)|
|Mount Compatibility:||NexStar Evolution 6/8/9.25 | NexStar SE 6/8|
|Latitude Range:||0° - 70°|
|Included Items:||Wedge | 5 hex keys for assembly | Instruction manual|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.