Canon XA40 Pro Camcorder
Canon XA 40 ULTRA-COMPACT PROFESSIONAL4K XA-SERIES CAMCORDER WITH 20X ZOOM LENS
The XA40 features a 1/2.3'' type CMOS Sensor along with DIGIC DV6 image processor delivering 4K UHD. Full HD image quality is improved thanks to Over Sampling HD Processing. The XA40 features a lens with 20x optical zoom with 29.3mm wide angle.
Ultra-compact professional 4K UHD camcorder
The combination of a 4K 1/2.3" type CMOS sensor and DIGIC DV6 image processor delivers high quality 4K UHD images, and superior Full HD images thanks to Over Sampling HD processing. Recordings in MP4 UHD 150Mbps at 25P and Full HD 35Mbps/17Mbps at 50P/25P are supported.
4K 20x optical zoom lens with wide angle
Capture the images you need with 20x Optical zoom with wide angle starting from 29.3mm. Consistency of imaging is ensured by a powerful 5-axis image stabilisation, whilst 3D real-time lens group structure support wide-angle zoom operation.
Infrared recording capability
The XA40 includes an Infrared Mode, allowing users to capture video in conditions with little to no ambient light. There is the option of recording in white or green mode.
Slow and Fast Motion recording
Work the way your project demands with continuous recording available in Slow and Fast motion modes in both UHD and Full HD, with a maximum speed of 1200x.
lightweight and compact with professional features
The XA40 weighs less than 1.2kg with a 3.0-inch LCD touch screen provides intuitive control. The highly portable camcorder also support linear PCM 4-channel audio, with built-in stereo mic and two XLR terminals. Additionally, two SD memory card slots are provided for simultaneous or relay recording.
Product features in detail
4K UHD / 25P - MP4 up to 150Mbps
29.3 – 601mm - Wide-angle 4K zoom
High quality Full HD - Uses the 4K UHD sensor to deliver superior Full HD images
5-Axis IS - Advanced optical and dynamic image stabilisation
Infrared mode - Capture high-quality video in conditions with little to no ambient light
3.0-inch touch screen - Easy focus point and camera control
Linear PCM - 2 x XLR terminals plus built-in mic
Dual card slots - SD card simultaneous or relay recording
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.