- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon Remote RC-6
Using the Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control with your DSLR camera will reduce camera shake, allow bulb mode and hands-free shutter release from up to 5m away.
Earn 16 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control Summary
Trigger your Canon DSLR camera without touching the shutter button with this Canon RC-6 Wireless Remote Control, which allows you to operate the shutter release from up to 5m away. The remote features a choice of instant release or has a 2-second delay option. Using infrared technology it connects easily to your camera letting you take self-portraits, group shots or more challenging compositions as well as removes camera shake to obtain sharper results.
- Works up to approximately five metres in front of the camera
- Weighs just 9 grams (without battery)
- Supplied with CR2032 battery so its ready to go
- Activate mirror lock and bulb shutter functions for long exposures including astro photography
The RC-6 camera remote control is so compact at 64 x 35 x 6 mm it can be kept in your kit bag for use whenever you need!
Compatible with: EOS 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, 5DS, 5DS R, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, M, M3, 10, 100, 30, 30V, 33, 33V, 50, 50E, IX.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Remote Controls|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.