Canon PM-101 A3 Premium Matte Photo Paper
Designed to give mono and colour photos a professional finish with a high-quality rigid feel, the Canon PM-101 A3 Premium Matte Photo Paper offers warm colour reproduction from this pack containing 20 sheets.
Canon PM-101 A3 Premium Matte Photo Paper Summary
The Canon PM-101 A3 Premium Matte Photo Paper has 20 sheets in the pack which have a smooth texture with warm white tones for photo prints, without any reflective sheen and a weight of 210 gsm. This inkjet paper is ideal for black and white as well as colour photographs, art reproductions and more, where warm colours and grey tones are desirable. This beautifully thick Pro Premium Matte Paper PM-101 is designed to deliver optimum results from Canon professional PIXMA PRO and imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 printers.
- Warm colour reproduction on A3 size paper
- Perfect tonal gradations for black and white printing
- Smooth, non-glare matte paper surface
- Excellent match for PIXMA Pro printers
Premium look and texture
Developed with professional creativity in mind the Pro Premium Matte paper has a smooth texture with warm white tone for those extra special prints without the reflective sheen. This heavyweight paper has a high-quality rigid feel with excellent flatness.
Designed to deliver optimum results from Canon’s PIXMA professional range of photo printers, the Pro Premium Matte produces spectacular prints every time with both LUCIA pigment based inks and dye based ChromaLife100+ inks.
Superb colour reproduction
This versatile paper is ideal for printing black and white and colour photographs as well as art reproductions where warm colours and grey tones are superbly replicated. Images printed on this superbly smooth paper gain more elegant finish compared with standard glossy photos.
Photos lasting a lifetime
Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte offers exceptional image quality and longevity. When used with genuine Canon inks it protects photos from degradation caused by gas and light, so you can display or sell your images with confidence.
Canon Pro Premium Matte papers are available in the following sizes, all in 20 sheet packs:
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photo Paper|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.