Canon CS100 Connect Station - Misc
With the new Canon Connect Station CS100, you can store, enjoy and share your movies all from one place. It's easy to import your photos and movies using Wi-Fi or NFC (if your camera also has these functions) , or use the USB connection or memory card slots. Using the HDMI output, you can then view your images / movies on your TV in Full HD.
- Shoot, create and share life from every angle with the unique PowerShot N2. Enjoy effortless creativity, any way upshooting, stunning images and easy Wi-Fi connectivity - all in one minimalist camera.
- NFC and Wi-Fi technology allows you to easily import images from your Canon NFC enabled camera or camcorder. Simply touch them together to transfer your latest photos and movies
- Importing images from multiple devices is easy thanks to the Connect Station's NFC and Wi-Fi connection, USB connectivity and memory card slots. An HDMI output allows you to enjoy Full HD images on your TV.
- Bring all your photos and movies together from your camera, smartphone and other devices on the Connect Station's 1TB hard drive. Then find, view and share them easily. You can view and print photos straight from your Connect Station to your wireless printer and see ontent on your smartphone or tablet via a web browser.
- Share your photos to your social networks or another Connect Station quickly and easily. Upload content to cloud services or social media like Flickr, FacebookTM, Google and irista for easy sharing. Connect Station also works with your home network so you can see all your photos on your phone, tablet or PC.
- Print images straight from your Connect Station to your wireless printer via your TV screen.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Photo Printers|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.