Canon CLI-551 Yellow 7ml Ink Tank
Canon CLI-551Y Yellow Ink Cartridge 7ml
This genuine Canon replacement ink is compatible with the following printers:
PIXMA iX6850 PIXMA MX925 PIXMA MG6650 PIXMA iP7250 PIXMA MX725 PIXMA MG6450 PIXMA MG5450 PIXMA MG5550 PIXMA MG5650 PIXMA iP8750 PIXMA MG6350 PIXMA MG7150 PIXMA MG7550
These inks are ideal for printing documents and photos with up to 330 pages of A4 documents and include fade resistant ChromaLife100+ system.
Browse all of our A4 photo printers, A3 photo printers as well as inks and photo papers here for the latest models and associated consumables which help photographers to produce beautiful prints of their images. As an independent retailer we are a Canon PRO dealer and official partner and only sell genuine manufacturer products.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Ink Cartridges|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.