Calibrite ColorChecker White Balance
Calibrite ColorChecker White Balance Card
The ColorChecker White Balance target is spectrally neutral to deliver accurate white reproduction for both photo and video workflows. Use it to perform custom in-camera white balance to guarantee precise, uniform, neutral white - under any lighting condition. Ideal for photographers and filmmakers.
The ColorChecker White Balance target delivers accurate white reproduction. As lighting conditions change, your camera shifts the way it reproduces white; resulting in color shifts in your photos or video footage. Most white balance targets aren’t neutral and could cause colors to shift under different lighting conditions. But the ColorChecker White Balance target is a scientifically engineered, absolute neutral white reference that prevents color shifts and provides precise, uniform surface that is spectrally neutral – in any lighting condition. That means you can be confident the image or footage you capture is as close to real life as possible.
ColorChecker White Balance also gives you a way to adjust your digital camera's color sensitivity to exactly match the ambient lighting conditions; in effect, change what that the camera “sees.” The perceived color of white changes based on ambient conditions—outdoor it is perceived to be cooler, indoor it is perceived to be warmer, and under fluorescent light, greener. Even in a controlled studio environment, this can be a problem. Whether on location or in your studio, establishing an accurate custom white balance before each photo session or video shoot ensures accurate colors from the start.
ColorChecker White Balance is a full-size version of the white balance target included in both ColorChecker Passport products. The actual color of the target is a light gray which provides the best white balance result.
Starting with an accurate white balance ensures the colors you capture are true and provides a point of reference for post-shoot editing. The ColorChecker White Balance target is a spectrally flat target that provides a neutral reference point across different lighting conditions that you encounter during a photo or video shoot. Since the target reflects light equally across the visible spectrum, creating an in-camera custom white balance can properly compensate for varying lighting.
You’ll be able to:
Setting a custom white balance for each lighting situation will make the previews on your camera’s built in display more color correct, make your histograms more reliable, and speed up post production color editing. Raw shooters can capture anytime during the session to gain these benefits, while JPEG shooters should make it your first shot.
Achieve accurate white reproduction under any lighting condition.
Number of Colors: 1
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.