Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS for Sony
Get plug and play operation with the Cactus V6 IIs, specially designed for Sony camera and flashes with a Multi-Interface (MI) hot shoe. Older models are also supported with a hot shoe adapter.
Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS For Sony Summary
The Cactus V6 Mk2 S is dedicated to users of Sony cameras with the new Sony hotshoe. Alpha system users will be able to use other brand flashguns.
After two years in the making, Cactus V6 II and IIs the second generation of the World's First cross-brand wireless flash transceiver now supports high-speed synchronisation (HSS). As well as the revolutionary remote power control of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax flashes all at the same time, the new models now support HSS / FP mode in the same cross-brand environment. This unique function gives photographers flexibility undreamed of. Matching flashes with same camera system for off-camera flash photography is over.
Two High-Speed Sync Modes
- Normal HSS: Supports shutter speed up to 1/8000s.
- Power Sync: Boosts flash contribution above camera's x-sync speed, perfect for extreme conditions where Normal HSS is not powerful enough.
Cactus also extends HSS capabilities to Fujifilm cameras despite them not yet supporting high-speed sync at the time of writing.
Cactus V6 II AF Auto Focus Assist
Both the V6 II and IIs now have an automatic LED AF-assist light that makes autofocusing in very dark environments possible. As well as the camera mounted V6 II/IIs, off-camera units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps focusing even when the camera is far from the subject.
Cactus V6 II Auto Flash Detection
Cactus V6 II and IIs can now auto-detect the on-camera portable flashes at device start-up by selecting the system the flash belongs to and assigning an Auto flash profile. Similarly, the V6 II will auto-detect the camera and selects the system accordingly. This simple plug-and-play makes the setting up extremely quick.
Cactus V6 Mark 2 Flash Compatibility
Remote zoom control now applies to all compatible TTL flashes, this gives the photographer much quicker controls. Better still, previously unsupported digital TTL flash models on the V6 are now being supported.
Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V6 IIS (Sony) in detail
- Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS support of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony flashes
- Two cross-brand high-speed sync modes:
- Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s;
- Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera's x-sync speed
- Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings
- AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment
- Flash profile customisation ensures accurate power output
- Works seamlessly with the RF60 series to support HSS and Power Sync
- Full manipulation of power levels to 1/10, 1/3, 1/2 and 1EV steps
- Lo Power mode fires the flash for extremely short lengths of time
- Absolute Power Mode benchmarks the power output of different flash models to the same light intensity
- TTL pass-through with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, and Fujifilm via one single unit
- Built-in optical trigger enables pre-flash triggering
- Group control allows you to control up to four groups
- Relay mode' triggers the camera shutter and flash in sync
- Delay timer is configurable from 1 millisecond to 10 seconds
- Mini-USB port for optional power supply and firmware updates
- Firmware Update support
Get plug and play operation with the Cactus V6 IIs, specially designed for Sony camera and flashes with a Multi-Interface (MI) hot shoe. Older models with the Minolta/Sony iISO shoe are also supported with a hot shoe adapter.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Off Camera Flash|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.