Cactus RF60X Wireless Flash
Product Code: 8350013X
- Exclusive! Cooling mode to prevent RF60X from overheat cut-off;
- Quick full-power recharge time at 1.9s;
- Auto-focus assist light in sync with other Cactus devices;
- Automatic wireless HSS support in Slave mode for Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax when working with V6 II; and Sony with V6 IIs transceiver;
- Built-in wireless commander and slave - runs on 16 channels;
- Remote control of power and zoom level - the power adjustable from 1/128 to 1/1 full power in steps of 0.3EV and the zoom can be controlled from a from wide 24mm to tele 105mm;
- Normal HSS and Power Sync support - RF60 (firmware 200 or above) supports High-speed sync (HSS) / Focal Plane (FP) mode when triggered by a Cactus V6 II / V6 IIs;
- Group control of up to four groups - with configurable Group Alias;
- Optical slave - captures pre-flash or main flash signals for flash triggering;
- Delay mode - configurable from 1 to 99 seconds, or 1 to 999ms;
- High power up to Guide Number of 56 meters - the Fresnel lens was specifically designed to give out the best possible light;
- Compatible with Cactus transceiver - including Cactus V6, V6II and V6 IIs;
- Multi-flash - a rapid series of flashes is fired to capture multiple images of a moving subject in a single frame;
- Mini-USB port - for firmware update.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.