Bushnell Powerview 2.0 10x25 Aluminium MC
An all-metal chassis is the new PowerView 2’s foundation, and it’s never before been offered at this price.
An all-metal chassis is the new PowerView 2’s foundation, and it’s never before been offered at this price. The all-metal chassis ensures ruggedness and durability in the harshest elements, meaning the chassis won’t crack in the extreme cold of winter, or disform in the intense heat of summer. The new metal body also eliminates uneven weight distribution often found in binoculars with plastic chassis. Multi-coated optics bring in a large amount of light, providing vibrant images for a crisp, clear viewing experience. Updated ergonomics and a rich textured rubber armor guarantee you'll always have a firm grip, even in one hand.
The PowerView 2 binoculars can also be used with other Bushnell products, including our binocular harness.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY Aluminum alloy chassis provides durability without adding unnecessary weight and bulk.
- MODERN EXTERIOR DESIGN High quality, soft touch rubber and brushed metal texture finishes provide classic performance in a great looking, modern design.
- EASY TO USE AND CONFIDENT GRIP Updated ergonomics with soft touch rubber and easy grip texture along the sides of the binocular, and on the bridge, reduce the chance of dropping and give a confident hand feelâ€¦.even with one hand.
- GREAT IMAGE QUALITY WITH SHARP FOCUS Multi-coated optics draw an incredible amount of light for clear vibrant images, even in low light. Ultra-smooth focus wheel allows you to focus in on your subject quickly for perfect definition when you need it.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE CONFIGURATIONS Compact, mid and full-size options in roof or porro prism from 10x to 20x provide multiple options for your adventures.
Durable and Lightweight Aluminum-Alloy Chassis
Rugged and versatile, Bushnell Powerview 2 Binoculars combine a tough design with modern styling, allowing them to excel in both indoor and outdoor applications. The lightweight aluminum-alloy chassis and rubber armor are durably constructed for rigorous use. Choose from compact, mid-size, and full-size options, offering roof or porro prism systems and magnifications ranging from 10x to 20x.
Exceptional Image Quality with Sharp Focus
Featuring multi-coated optics, these viewing binoculars draw in an incredible amount of light to deliver crisp and vibrant imagery. Whether you're birding in the forest or zooming in on the action from the cheap seats, these optics excel in both full- and low-light situations. A ridged focus control wheel lets you sharpen image quality and focus in on your subject with a simple twist. These low-light binoculars are also tripod compatible, so you can keep your hands free for other tasks.
Textured-Rubber Grips for Secure and Confident Use
Textured-rubber grips along the sides of these close-focusing binoculars provide added security and comfort. They give your hands a confident grip during long viewing periods and help reduce the chance of accidental dropping. Raised ridges along the top of the binoculars facilitate worry-free one-handed use.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.