Bushnell Forge 15x56 Abbe Koenig Binoculars Terrain Brown
At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15x56mm. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light. Bushnell didn't stop there, BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra Wideband lens coatings provide increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers high resolution and colour contrast in low light so photographers, nature watchers and outdoorsman never miss a moment!
- Exo Barrier- Protective coating repelling water, oil, dust
- Ed Prime Glass- Amazing colour, resolution & low-light contrast
- IPX7 Waterproof- O-ring sealed, dry up to 30 min in 3ft of water
- Dielectric Coating- Vivid colour reproduction, 92% light trans
- PC-3 Phase Coating- Enhances resolution & contrast
|Adapt to Tripod||Yes|
|Close Focus (ft. / m)||4|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||Yes|
|ED Prime Glass||Yes|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||3.7|
|Eye Relief (mm)||21|
|Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m)||235 / 78|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens (mm)||15 x 56|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||Yes|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||Yes|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||IPX7|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.