Broncolor Softbox 35 x 60 cm 1.1 x 2 ft
This Broncolor Softbox is a 35 x 60 cm (13.7 x 23.6") light modifier that creates an even, diffuse light.
This type of soft light is useful in product and portrait photography. The amount of diffusion can be adjusted via a removable baffle and front panel. Also, it is able to accept grids and other light modification accessories.
The Smallest: The smallest of all Softboxes is only a little larger than a standard reflector. The light is, of course, scattered, but with these small dimensions, cannot be considered soft. Due to the very homogeneous illumination it is outstandingly suited for use in product photography. The smallest Softbox is also very suitable for powerful and classical portraits. On location, for example at weddings, the compact Softbox can also be used without a stand as a hand-held chaser light.
Included with this softbox are 4 rods for constructing and attaching the box to a light via an optional speedring. Also, it comes with the interior baffle, a front diffuser panel, and a transport bag for storage.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.