Broncolor Para 222 Kit without adapter
It is not just the form and size of Paras that impresses, but above all their unique light quality and phenomenal light output. Paras are parabolic reflectors; they have 24 segments, covered with a high-gloss, tear-resistant textile reflector material.
Para is not a conventional light shaper, but rather an independent lighting system: various sizes of reflector are available; the position of the lamp is always central, on the axis of the reflector; the angle influences the character of the light; the range includes three diffusers with different densities as well as honeycomb grids. No other light shaper gives bodies, faces and products so much vividness.
With the broncolor Para family, every shooting is a success. Unbelievable light variability (soft cloud or spot-like), lightweight, compact and fully compatible with broncolor and third-party flash equipment – unlimited possibilities at the highest level.
- Allowed max. energy: 3200 J (1600 W HMI)
- F-stop at 2 m (6 1/2 ft) distance: f:128 3/10 (focused)
- F-stop at 10 m (33 ft) distance: f:45 5/10 (focused)
- Inside Coating: Silver
- Includes: 1 Para 222 reflector, 1 Trolley bag (foldable)
1 Para 222 reflector
4 suspension cable for Para
1 tilt head to Para 88-222
1 focusing tube F222
1 safety cable
1 Trolley bag (foldable) for Para 222
1 mounting instructions
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.