Broncolor LED F160 Versatility Kit
The Broncolor LED F160 Versatility Kit is a continuous lighting set-up for vlogs, live streaming, video interviews, portrait photography and e-commerce product photography even on the go without power.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K910924S
Earn 1999 Park Points
Finance available - See options
The new LED F160 Versatility Kit is the compelling and flexible LED continuous light solution for the creation of professional photos and videos. Mains operated or battery powered your customers will be prepared for every task. There are two reflectors included: the standard umbrella reflector Ø 120 mm and the standard reflector L40. The latter enhances the light power, optimises illumination, and allows for using further creative accessories (e.g. honeycomb grids, barn doors, fil ter holder). The LED F160 Versatility Kit comes in a convenient bag and is easily transportable for On location photo or video shootings. Thanks to the included battery, it allows complete flexibility when it comes to creative content production.
- Powerful LED 12’000 lumens
- Adjustable colour temperature 2800 K to 6800 K
- Manual focusing
- High Colour Rendering Index
- Compatible with extensive broncolor light shaper assortment
- Controllable via bronControl app
- DMX (Digital Multiplex) & RDM (Remote Device Management) function optional )
- LED F160 lamp
- Li Ion battery 36 V XLR kit
- Umbrella reflector Ø 120 mm
- L40 standard reflector
- Mains adapter
- Flash Bag 1.1
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.