Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro G2 Super 35 4.6K Camcorder
Next generation Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 with Super 35 4.6K HDR image sensor, 15 stops of dynamic range and high frame rate shooting up to 300 fps
- Capture the action at up to 300 frames per second
- Super wide color gamut and precision color science
- Capture incredible digital film images with 15 stops of dynamic range
- Works with both CFast and SD card media
- High speed USB-C connection for direct external recording
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 Super 35 4.6K Camcorder - EF Mount Body
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, is a professional digital film camera that combines incredible 4.6K image quality with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera! The second generation Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro features fully redesigned electronics and a new Super 35mm 4.6K HDR image sensor that combine to give you much higher frame rate shooting. You also get built in and filters, an interchangeable lens mount, Blackmagic RAW support, and both dual CFast and SD UHSII card recorders for capturing images at up to 300 frames per second.
- Camera Update 6.4 - New features for URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2
- Retain jam synced timecode after power cycle
- Improved jam sync timecode accuracy after playback
- Improved HDR SDI metadata support
- Improved pixel recalibration
- Improved door LED behaviour on low battery
- Improved clip playback for renamed clips
- Improved EF lens metadata support
- Fixed still capture to slow media cards
- Fixed audio playback at 23.98, 29.97, 59.94 fps
- Fixed XLR gains resetting after power cycle
- General performance and stability improvements
There's even a USBC expansion port that lets you record directly to flash drives or SSD disks for even longer recording times! URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive number of controls intuitively positioned on the side of the camera so you can adjust most settings by feel, without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that's far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more.
Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 in detail
Digital Film Quality for Every Project
The perfect camera for digital film, broadcast, live production and more
URSA Mini Pro cameras are “three cameras in one" because they combine high end digital film quality with the features and controls broadcasters need. They're ideal for any kind of work from high end feature films, television shows and commercials, to independent films, broadcast news, and even studio and live production URSA Mini Pro cameras go beyond standard Ultra HD broadcast quality because they give you 4.6K resolution with 15 stops of dynamic range. Plus, the super wide color gamut and Blackmagic Design Generation 4 color science give you incredibly accurate skin tones and stunning, lifelike color so you always capture cinematic quality images. The super compact body features broadcast camera controls and advanced operating software that make it faster to set up and use than any other camera Whether you're on set, on location or shooting run and gun, URSA Mini Pro has the image quality and features you need to work on any type of project.
Revolutionary URSA Design
Big camera features that are fast
URSA Mini Pro is designed to include everythang you need in a handheld camera so you can take it anywhere Unlike cheap plastic cameras, the evenly weighted camera body is made out of a super tough magnesium alloy. It's a true professional camera with full redundancy on every control, even the power switch Plus, the familiar broadcast switches and controls allow full setting changes without having to take the camera off your shoulder There's an external high visibility backlit LCD status display so you can see critical shooting information, and a 4" foldout touch screen for reviewing shots. That means you don't have to carry an extraa onset monitor You get professional connections such as 12GSDI, XLR audio, a built in high quality microphone and more. The optional electronic viewfinder and shoulder mount kit lets you go from tripod to handheld shooting in seconds, or you can turn URSA Mini Pro into the ultimate live production camera by adding an URSA Studio viewfinder.
Built in and Filters
High quality neutral density filters with IR compensation
URSA Mini Pro G2 features high quality neutral density (ND) filters that let you quickly reduce the amount of light entering the camera. The 2, 4 and 6 stop filters have been specifically designed to match the colorimetry and color science of the camera, providing you with additional latitude, even under harsh lighting conditions. This lets you use different combinations of aperture and shutter angle to achieve shallower depth of field, or specific levels of motion blur, in a wider range of situations. The IR filters have been designed to filter both optical wave lengths and IR wave lengths evenly to eliminate IR contamination of the images that most and filters can suffer from. The and filters are true optical filters with a precision mechanism that quickly moves them into place when the and filter dial is turned. The filter settings can even be displayed as either an and number, stop reduction or fraction on the LCD.
Familiar Broadcast Control
Quickly change settings without taking the camera off your shoulder
Like the world's best broadcast cameras, URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features independent controls for direct access to the most important camera settings. Buttons, switches and dials are laid out in a logical order that makes them easy to find by feel while using the viewfinder. This means you'll be able to adjust settings, add an and filter or even change frame rate without having to fold out the touchscreen or take the camera off your shoulder.
Interchangeable Lens Mounts
Compatible with EF, PL, B4 and F mount lenses
Different projects require different lenses, which is why URSA Mini Pro G2 feature an interchangeable lens mount. Imagine shooting regular work using a photography lens but then being able to change to a PL mount cinema lens if you get a high end film job. URSA Mini Pro makes that easy because you can quickly switch between EF, PL, B4 and F mount lenses, making it compatible with the widest possible range of professional lenses. That means you can work with high quality EF or F mount photographic lenses, large PL cinema lenses, and even B4 broadcast lenses, all with the same camera URSA Mini Pro comes standard with an EF mount. Additional optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts can be purchased separately. With URSA Mini Pro, you get a single Blackmagic video camera that works with virtually all professional lenses so you can choose precisely the lens you.
what else is included in the box?
- Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 body
- Turret dust cap
- EF lens mount
- Power supply
- SD card with software and manual
- DaVinci Resolive Studio with activation key
Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 Super 35 4.6K Camcorder - EF Mount - Body Specifications
Effective Sensor Size
25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
EF mount included. Interchangeable with optional PL, B4 and F lens mounts.
Electronic control via EF mount pins or 12pin broadcast connector for compatible lenses
4608 x 2592, 4608 x 1920 (4.6K 2.40:1), 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9),
4096 x 2160 (4K DCI),
3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD),
3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic),
2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9),
2048 x 1080 (2K DCI),
1920 x 1080
Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Project frame rates of 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60 fps supported.
High Speed Frame Rates
Blackmagic RAW 8:1
4.6K Full - Up to 120 fps
UHD Windowed - Up to 150 fps
HD Windowed - Up to 300 fps
ProRes 422 HQ
4.6K Full - Up to 80 fps
UHD Windowed - Up to 120 fps
HD Windowed - Up to 240 fps
Built in ND Filters
Four position ND filter wheel with clear, 2-stop, 4-stop and 6-stop ND filters.
Focus button turns on peaking, auto focus available using compatible lenses.
Iris wheel and touchscreen slider for manual iris adjustment on electronically controllable lenses, iris button for instant auto iris settings on compatible lenses so no pixel is clipped in film mode. Scene average auto exposure in video mode.
LCD capacitive touchscreen.
Automatically populated lens data from electronic EF, B4 and i/Technology compatible PL lenses. Automatic recording of camera settings and slate data such as project, scene number, take and special notes.
Touchscreen menus on 4 inch screen. Push buttons for other controls. 2 assignable shortcut keys.
Highly accurate timecode clock. Less than 1 frame drift every 8 hours.
Total Video Inputs
1 x SDI
Total Video Outputs
1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring.
1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
Analog Audio Inputs
2 x XLR analog switchable between mic, line and AES audio. Phantom power support.
Analog Audio Outputs
1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.