Black Rapid Metro Camera Sling Black
Metro Camera Sling is back by popular demand! Introduced by BLACKRAPID a few years back as a limited edition we heard your calls — so here it is again, updated with newer hardware and durable materials. This lightweight sling is he perfect accompaniment to a photographers Mirrorless kit, photographing on the move, ready for the moment when seconds matter.
As cameras change from year to year, BLACKRAPID will be by your side.
The revolution is here to stay. We are the most respected camera strap in the photo community since 2008, for making fast, comfortable slings that are beyond compare.
Once trying it you’ll understand why BLACKRAPID is the choice of photographers worldwide.
Trust BLACKRAPID — The Original Camera Sling!
- Shoulder pad built with 500D nylon, PU foam, and poly air mesh
- Shoulder pad is designed for use on left shoulder
- Adjustable strap with Duraflex buckle and swivel locking-carabiner
- Front and rear spring-loaded cam-locks keep camera secure by hip
- Includes FR-5 (¼-20”) FastenR, LockStar Breathe, and Camera Safety Tether
- Extendable to 15” with “Bert” (sold separately)
- Length 63” (160 cm); Weight 5.9oz
- Comes in mono-mesh zippered gear bag
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.