Billingham Pola Stowaway - Black Canvas/Black
Sometimes when traveling, you can have too many places to put all the important thangs like tickets, passports, boarding passes, etc. so that when you need them, you can never find them that's when the Stowaways really come into their own. In addition to being ideal for carrying small compact or mirror less camera s, they are fantastic travel organisers, so you can keep all your vital stuff in one place.
They can fit on your belt via their webbing loops or you can carry them over your shoulder with the detachable sling. They all have the same design and come in three sizes, the Compact, the Pola and the Airline, so you can choose which one is best for you. Because they're made from the same materials and to the same high standards as all our products, they will perfectly complement any or all of them.
All Stowaways have a front flap with integral zipped pocket, which is ideal for storing small thangs like memory cards or train tickets. Lift the flap and you will find a useful, wide, leather bound pocket. They also have a slim, zipped side pocket which is almost full-height and full-width which is perfect for passports, tickets or any of the inevitable bits and pieces we all take with us when we are out on a shoot or a trip.
Running across the top there is a double-puller zip which extends down both sides to give you unrestricted access to the main padded compartiment. Just below the main zip on both sides there is a brass D' ring for the shoulder strap and below them, the ever useful pen pocket. At the back, a wide unpadded slip pocket is ideal for manuals or maps, etc
- External dimensions - W220mm (8") x D85mm (3") x H220mm (8")
- Internal dimensions - W190mm (7½") x D70mm (2¾") x H210mm (8¼")
- Capacity - 2.25 litres
- Weight - 0.53kg (1.17lbs)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Pouches and Wraps|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.