Billingham Mini Eventer Khaki Canvas/ Tan
The Billingham Mini Eventer Camera Bag in Khaki Canvas / Tan Leather holds a tablet and mid-size DSLR or mirrorless system and comes with travel-friendly features including luggage trolley strap and more.
Billingham Mini Eventer Bag Khaki Canvas / Tan Summary
- Ideal for carrying small-to-medium sized mirrorless, DSLR and rangefinder cameras with 2-3 lenses.
- Space for an 11inch iPad or similar smaller device in its padded laptop slip.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag in seconds.
- Zipped main compartment and rear document pocket - both with weather-proof zip.
- Re-engineered top handle with a leather underside for increased comfort.
- Luggage Trolley retainer strap on the back of the bag.
- Twin dump pockets on the front.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material and top-grain leather with solid brass fixings.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
The Mini Eventer Camera/Tablet Bag in this Khaki Canvas / Tan was created following feedback from customers that whilst many loved the look and functionality of the existing ‘Eventer’, they found it was simply too big for their needs. Sized between two of Billingham's best-selling bags, the ‘Hadley Small Pro’ and ‘Hadley Pro 2020’, the Mini Eventer is designed to meet the needs of those who want the ultimate style and protection for their gear in a more portable size.
Like the existing Eventer, its styling is dominated by its base that covers the lower third of the bag in the same top-grain leather that we use to make all of our bags. Carefully selected and worked to the desired shape, these large pieces of leather give the bag structure and also help to form the two deep front dump pockets.
The bag also features a 2” wide shoulder sling, to match its older sibling, made from shuttle woven polyester. This sling is adjustable in length and includes a padded leather SP50 Shoulder Pad for added comfort when carrying on your shoulder.
When designing the ‘Mini Eventer’ we took the opportunity to add some popular features. These features include a luggage trolley retainer strap - useful when travelling through airports etc., an improved top handle with leather underneath and weatherproof zips on the rear pocket and dual-zipped main compartment.
The main compartment is also protected by the main flap, made of our 3-layer waterproof materials. Both our 3-layer Canvas and 3-layer FibreNyte materials have a layer of butyl rubber in the middle that prevents the fabric from ever needing to be reproofed. Together, the fabric and zips make this bag exceptionally weatherproof.
This aforementioned main flap is opened with our ‘Quick Release System’, simply slide the top of the leather straps off the brass ‘Clogballs’ to gain access. As the leather softens and with practice, you should soon be able to open the bag one-handed. The buckles aren’t needed to gain access to the bag, they need be used only to occasionally fine-tune the tension between the main flap and front pockets (depending on what you are carrying in those pockets).
The ‘Mini Eventer’ has a specially designed padded insert. Inside you can safely store and protect a small-to-medium sized DSLR such as the Canon 5D MkIV (without a battery grip), a mirrorless camera such as Fujifilm X-T4, Sony a9ii, Canon R5, Nikon Z-7ii or rangefinder camera such as the Leica M10 - each with 2-3 small-to-medium sized lenses. In the back of the removable insert is a padded area for an 11inch iPad (or similar smaller device). Alternatively, remove the insert to turn the bag into a casual bag within seconds.
All Billingham bags are made at their factory in England and are covered by a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
The Billingham Mini Eventer range of camera bags is available in the following colours:
- Billingham Mini Eventer Black Fibrenyte/ Black
- Billingham Mini Eventer Navy Canvas/ Chocolate
- Billingham Mini Eventer Sage Fibrenyte/ Chocolate
- Billingham Mini Eventer Khaki Fibrenyte/ Chocolate
- Billingham Mini Eventer Khaki Canvas/ Tan
You can also get these accessories as spares and replacements to enhance the enjoyment of your Mini Eventer bag:
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!