Billingham AVEA 7 Khaki Canvas/Tan Pocket
We make removable 'End Pockets' for some of our bags to give you the option to store a little more or keep certain things separate from the contents of your main bag. Of course some people use these as small camera bags in their own right and that's ok with us!.
They are made of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3- layer waterproof FibreNyte - just like our camera bags. They also feature fabric-lined closed cell foam padding on the bottom, sides, front and back to protect equipment inside from bumps (apart from the 550 end pockets which don't include padding).
- Can be used as side-pockets for many of our bags – or as camera pouches in their own right.
- Constructed from a choice of 3 layer waterproof canvas or 3 layer waterproof FibreNyte material to match our camera bags.
- Real top-grain leather.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
- External Dimensions: W130mm (5") (measured at the top) x D90mm (3½") x h280mm (7")
- Internal Dimensions: W100mm (4") (measured at the top) x D60mm (2") x h250mm (6")
- Capacity: 0.5 litres (0.02 feet³)
- Weight: 0.13Kg (0.29lbs)
- Rear Internal Pocket: W90mm (2½") x D Nominal x H80mm (3")
Compatible with the following Billingham bags:
- Hadley Small Pro
- Hadley One
- Hadley Digital
- Hadley Pro
- Hadley Large Pro
- 25 Rucksack
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.