- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Billingham 307 Shoulder Bag - Sage FibreNyte/Chocolate
Earn 429 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Billingham 307 Sage FibreNyte/Chocolate Shoulder Bag
The distinctive 7 Series with its contoured main flap and PressTop easy access system is available in three sizes: the 107, 207 and 307.
They all offer identical features only their width differs. The main flap has a central, double layered, waterproof seam which gives the 7 Series bags a distinctive rounded look. This isn't simply a styling feature. By extending over the ends of the bag, it also provides excellent protection from dust, rain and snow. The 7 Series is exclusively made in FibreNyte which has the look and feel of canvas.
The Quick Release System tabs with wider ends make for fast opening and secure closure, even in difficult conditions. With the rain flap pulled back and the main compartment zip opened, you will notice another distinctive feature of the 7 Series bags they are held wide open by the Billingham PressTop. This comprises two specially shaped fibreglass and aluminium wands which shape the fabric into a wide rectangle once the zip is pulled fully back.
The main webbing straps are secured by heavy stitching with a leather reinforcing strip at the back. Even with the bag open, two internal leather grab handles mean you can carry it safely. For full flexibility the front handle can even be unclipped and removed if required. At the back there is a full length, zipped rear pocket which is hidden by an extension of the main flap. This helps to maintain the bag's smooth lines and protects the zip from bad weather.
In addition, the inverted 'Y' shaped Delta Sling webbing of the shoulder sling's fixing points helps to prevent any tipping and rolling motion as you move even when the bag is fully loaded. Speaking of which, if you sometimes need more space, you can fit our optional Delta pockets. Also incorporated into the main leather strapping are holes to take our tripod carry straps and the lower mounting points for the optional 5-point Backpack Harness.
|Product features in detail|
|What else is included in the box?|
(these are also available as additional or replacement items)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.