Billingham 25 Rucksack - Khaki Canvas/Tan
Billingham Rucksack 25 Khaki/Tan
Originally made for our 25th Anniversary and now back due to popular demand the Rucksack 25 is perfect for the serious photographer who wants to spread the load across both shoulders. The biggest of our two backpacks and improved from the previous design the bag is intended to carry a DSLR plus a few small to medium-large lenses with a high level of protection.
In the main compartment the bag features closed cell foam padding on all sides - 2.5cm thick in places - to protect from bumps and impacts. Additionally, inside the main compartment are removable, repositionable padded foam dividers to create places to store spare lenses, light meters etc. Of course all this foam padding leaves the camera and lenses incredibly protected.
Unlike some bags out there the protection doesn't stop with just the padding - the three layer Stormblock fabric, including a layer of butyl rubber, is impermeable to water. Further the double zips that grant access to both the main compartment and front pocket are protected by rain guards - the rain guard on the main compartment is adjustable with a drawstring so it can be closed tight over the zip or pulled back to allow ease of access. The outer protection is finished off with four brass feet on the top grain leather bottom corners to minimise wear.
Extra storage is provided by a slim document pocket inside the main compartment thats ideal for a map or the tourist leaflets we all get and or the genrously sized front pocket - perfect for carrying a newspaper or a raincoat. If that isn't enough Avea pockets can be attached to strong leather patches on the side.
Finally ergonomically designed shoulder pads and a central backing both made of padded spacer fabric promote breathability and make it easier to carry the bag for long periods.
All in all this will be the perfect medium sized backpack for a great many photographers - use it all you'll see why so many requested we start making it again!
|Product features in detail|
W340mm x D230mm x H440mm
Main Compartment: W250mm x D130mm x H310mm (with removable padding in place)
9.4 litres with padding (11.4 litres with padding removed) - Additional 1.6 litres in front pocket.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.