Benro TMA48CXL Mach3 Series 4 4-Section Carbon Fibre Extra Long Tripod
With a weight of just 2.62kg and 20kg payload the Benro TMA48CXL Mach3 Series 4, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Extra Long Tripod is light and sturdy for indoor and outdoor photography with pro equipment.
Benro Mach3 Series 4, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Extra Long Tripod (TMA48CXL) Summary
If you’d extra height for landscape photography, architecture or interiors the Benro Mach3 Series 4, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Extra Long Tripod (model TMA48CXL), is one the most advanced Benro carbon fibre tripods.
It combines a classic design with advanced materials, including high performance twist locks and magnesium castings, which make this 9X carbon fibre tripod ideal for indoor or outdoor photo shoots.
- 4 leg sections
- 20kg maximum payload capacity
- 210.5 cm maximum height
- 40.5 cm minimum height
- 67.5 cm long when folded
- 9-layer carbon fibre tripod legs
- Spiked and rubber feet
- Short centre column
- Includes carry case
- Weighs 2.62 kg
The Mach3 TMA48CXL tripod features Benro’s signature 9x Carbon Fibre Legs to maximise the strength to weight ratio, giving you the sturdiness required without extra weight. Wherever possible the Benro Mach3 Series 4, 4-Section Carbon Fibre XL employs magnesium castings which make it among some of the lightest tripods on the market. The Mach3 TMA48CXL tripod utilises high performance rubber twist locks for improved ergonomics and resistance to the elements.
A set of spiked feet are included with the this model for increased stability when shooting outdoors and a short column is included for ground level shooting.
What’s in the box
- Benro Mach3 Series 4, 4-Section Carbon Fibre Extra Long Tripod
- Tripod carry case
Benro Mach3 Series 4, 4-Section Carbon Fibre XL Tripod (TMA48CXL) Specifications
- Weight (kg): 2.62
- Minimum Height (cm): 40.5
- Maximum Height (cm): 210.5
- Base Mount Diameter (mm): 68
- Closed Length (cm): 67.5
- Foot Mount: 3/8, 34mm in rubber
- Head Mount: 3/8”-16
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm): 210.5
- Maximum Height w/Column Retracted (cm): 181.5
- Maximum Payload Capacity (kg): 20
- Leg Sections: 4 Series: 4
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.