Benro TablePod Mini Carbon Fibre Tripod With Ball Head Kit
The Benro TablePod Tripod Kit is an ultra-compact 8 layer carbon fibre mini tripod with a compact 360 degree panoramic ball head and weight capacity of 3kg with Arca-type QR plate and phone holder
Benro TablePod Mini Carbon Fibre Tripod With Ball Head Kit Summary
The New Benro TABLEPOD and TABLEPODPRO tripod kits are lightweight and portable 8 layer carbon fibre tripods that feature a compact ball head with 360 degree panoramic rotation and a weight capacity of 3kg – they are the perfect creative platform that you need never leave home without.
- 8 Layer Carbon Fibre tube
- Ball head with panning QR platform
- Weighs just 0.25kg
- Just 22.2cm folded length
- Arca-compatible QR fitting
These single leg section tripods are just 22.2cm long when folded and weigh just 0.25kg, they will literally fit in a jacket pocket so you can carry it wherever you go! With a max operating height of 19.3cm and a minimum height of just 8.8cm the tripod from Benro can be used for tabletop and low-level macro photography, while with a compact camera or smartphone attached to the tripod, the folded legs can be used as a camera grip instead of a gimbal.
The head on the TABLEPODKIT features a standard Arca-compatible quick release plate system and is also supplied with a smartphone holder and can also be purchased with in a kit with the Arcasmart70 combination plate/phone holder.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.