Benro TablePod Flex Kit
The Benro TablePod Flex Kit is a mini tabletop tripod and arca-compatible head featuring versatile carbon fibre legs that transform into almost any configuration for photography, content creation, live streaming and more.
Benro TablePod Flex Kit Summary
Benro’s Tablepod Flex Tripod has a combination of rigid carbon fibre and flexible, bendable legs combined with professional features and is compatible with your favorite Arca-Swiss style gear.
Featuring robust Carbon Fiber exterior leg construction, with hidden flexible legs inside, this tabletop tripod can transform to almost any configuration. These flexible legs offer security and stability on whatever surface or object you mount it to. Use the ¼” threads to combine the flex legs with the carbon fiber legs to create unique configurations or connect them together for a quick selfie stick or livestream stand.
Folding up to pocket size, this kit is perfect for photography, content creation, live streaming, virtual meetings, and much more. With three individual adjustable leg settings, you can shoot in tight spots, or capture low angles with ease. Simply press the side button on the leg, adjust, and shoot!
The TablePod Flex kit includes an arca-swiss compatible plate an adjustable phone holder with cold shoe mount that fits most smartphones. Included with the kit are 3 flex legs, a set of 3 feet, and a case and carabiner for attaching to your backpack or camera bag. Also included is an Auxilary locking ring, which prevents stress on the legs and increases its lifespan.
There are two built-in 90° notches for quickly switching from Landscape to Portrait orientations. Two ¼”-20 mounts allow you to attach additional accessories or connect the flex legs. The rubber feet provide stability on whatever surface you’re shooting. With the built-in ballhead, you can level your shot with ease. The head also features 360° pan rotation with built-in pan scale, and an arca-swiss compatible plate with 3-way screw for easy mounting. Let’s go push the limits with the Benro TablePod Flex kit!
- Combination of Rigid carbon fibre and and bendable leg design for attaching to almost anything.
- Unique camera placement. You can place the camera or smartphone in locations where other tripods won’t fit.
- Arca-Swiss style camera plate/head. A professional array of features and compatible with your other favorite camera gear.
- Compact size - folds up nice and small for traveling.
- Upgradeable legs - Additional legs sections can be purchased separately for maximum versatility.
What's int he box
- Tablepod Flex tripod
- smartphone holder
Benro TablePod Flex Kit Specifications
|Ball Diameter (mm):||no|
|Converts to Monopod:||N|
|Foot Size (mm):||21|
|Foot Type:||Rubber Foot|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Independent Leg Spread:||no|
|Maximum Height Converted to Monopod (cm):||N|
|Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm):||no column|
|Maximum Height w/Column Retracted (cm):||no column|
|QR Plate - Length (cm):||5|
|QR Plate - Width (cm):||3.8|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.