Benro Slim Tall Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6379968O
Earn 109 Park Points
The Benro Slim tripod has a compact, reduced profile and lightweight carbon fibre/magnesium construction, making it an ideal addition to a travelling photographer’s gear. With a maximum weight capacity of 4 kg, this tripod is ideal for mirrorless and compact DSLR cameras.
Key Features: Benro Slim Carbon Fibre Tripod kit + N00 Ball Head
- Carbon Fibre
- Slim Profile Shoulder - allows for the tripod legs to be more compact when folded
- Anodised Aluminium Twist Locks - only require a quick half turn to lock and unlock
- Arca-Swiss style Camera Plate - blue anodised aluminium arca-swiss style quick release plate with a D-ring 1/4" camera screw
- lightweight Magnesium Shoulder - features 3 leg positions and each leg can be positioned individually for uneven terrain
- Removable Single Action Ballhead - oversized ratchet-style lock knob for easy operation and a panoramic scale.
- lightweight carry case supplied
- Max Load:4 kg (8.8 lbs)
- Max Height with Centre Column:146 cm (57.5”)
- Max Height Without Column:122 cm (48.0”)
- Min Height:40 cm (15.7”)
- Folded Length:51 cm (20.1”)
- Product Weight:1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.