Benro Aero2 Travel Angel Video Tripod Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6377000T
Earn 169 Park Points
Benro A1883FS2C Aluminium Aero2 Video Tripod with S2 Head Kit
The Aero 2 Video Travel Angel Tripod Kit from Benro combines a removable flat base video head and 3-stage aluminum tripod legs. The system has a maximum height of 62.4" with the center column extended and features a reverse folding leg design for a storage length of only 18.3". This makes the tripod ideal for travel, as it is compact enough to fit in many backpacks, rolling cases, and gear bags. Supporting loads up to 5.5 pounds, the video head offers separate pan and tilt controls for smooth and precise camera movements. For increased versatility, one of the tripod legs is removable and can be combined with the center column to turn the system into a monopod when needed. A padded carry case and strap come included.
Adjustable Leg Angles
For increased versatility, the tripod legs can be independently locked into place at three different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surfaces, or at ground level.
An integrated leveling platform on the vertical center column allows for quick leveling of the video head.
Center Column Hook
A hook located on the bottom of the center column lets you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability.
Flip Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation Leg System
Tripod height can easily be set by flipping the quick lock leg levers which, combined with anti-rotation legs, enable quick and easy set-up.
Closed-Cell Foam Grip
A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable yet firm grip when carrying your tripod.
Converts to Monopod
The tripod easily converts to a monopod by combining the center column with the removable tripod leg.
Spiked or Rubber Feet
The tripod legs are equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber and stainless steel spiked feet.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.