Benro MSD46C SUPADUPA CF Monopod with Pivot Leg Base
The MSD46C SupaDupa monopod features water-proof (and dust proof) twist locks. An impressive maximum height of 72 inches and folding down to 17.9 inches. The round rotating foot features a built-in v-shaped bearing, so you can glide from shot to shot without lifting a foot. And it can be swapped out for the included spiked foot, for added stability. Combining twist locks with a CNC-machined, fast-action flip lock, it’s simple to fully extend, and then fine-tune the height of your monopod, with our newly added quick flip lock. The included wrist strap provides convenient as well as secure handling.
- Flip lock lever – CNC machined aluminum flip lock. Easy to make quick height adjustments while shooting.
- Precise rotating foot - Stainless Steel conical ball bearing. Allows for even downward pressure.
- Waterproof twist locks - These feature water-proof (and dust proof) twist locks.
- Carbon Fiber - carbon fiber leg tube construction.
- 5 Year Warranty – 5 Years with online registration.
Item Includes: MSD46C monopod
Product Height (in/cm): 18.5in / 47.0cm
Product Length (in/cm): 2.56in / 6.5cm
Product Weight (lb/kg): 1.3lb / 0.59kg
Product Width (in/cm): 2.36in / 6.0cm
Warranty: 3 Year
Closed Length (in/cm): 17.91in / 45.5cm
Foot Size (mm): Φ26*23
Foot Type: Alum+EPDM
Head Mount: 1/4 and 3/8
Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 36.2
Leg Diameter 2 (mm): 32.4
Leg Diameter 3 (mm): 28.6
Leg Diameter 4 (mm): 25.2
Leg Lock Type: Twist & Flip
Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
Leg Sections: 6
Maximum Height (in/cm): 72.04in / 183.0cm
Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 88.18lb / 40.0kg
Minimum Height (in/cm): 17.91in / 45.5cm
Top Plate Diameter (mm): 60
Leg Diameter 5 (mm): 21.8
Leg Type: Round Tube
Base Mount Thread: 1/4 and 3/8
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.