Benro Mach3 Series 2 4-Section Aluminium Tripod with 3-Way Head Kit
This kit combines the solid Mach3 Series 2, 4-Section Aluminium Tripod with 3-Way Head from Benro for a stable platform with 3 axis movement control along with an included Arca-Swiss type plate.
Benro Mach3 Series 2, 4-Section Aluminium Tripod with 3-Way Head Kit
As part of Benro’s most advanced range of photo tripods, the Mach3 TMA28AHD2 tripod kit combines classic design with advanced materials. Benro has used high performance twist locks and magnesium castings make this aluminium tripod ideal for indoor or outdoor photo shoots. Included in the kit is a 3-way head with an Arca-swiss style plate offering control of 3 axis of movement.
- Twist Locks
- Monopod Conversion
- Magnesium castings
- 155.5 cm maximum height with column extended
Benro Mach3 Series 2, 4-Section Tripod Specifications
|MAXIMUM LOAD||17.6 lb (8 kg)|
|MAX HEIGHT (24° LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN EXTENDED||65.94 in (167.5 cm)|
|MAX HEIGHT (24° LEG ANGLE) W/COLUMN RETRACTED||58.07 in (147.5 cm)|
|MINIMUM HEIGHT||17.13 in (43.5 cm)|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||65.94 in (167.5 cm)|
|FOLDED LENGTH||25.4 in (64.5 cm)|
|LEG LOCK TYPE||Twist|
|QUICK RELEASE (QR) PLATE||PH09|
|WEIGHT||5.84 lb (2.65 kg)|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.