- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Benro A1573F Aluminium Video Kit Flip Lock with S2PRO Video Head
Benro A1573F Aluminium Single Tube, Flip Lock, 3 Section, S2PRO Video Head
Earn 235 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The Benro A1573FS2PRO is a single tube style video tripod with the S2 PRO flat base video head. The center column includes a leveling adapter so that the head can be leveled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. The tripod also features flip locks, center column weight hook and 3 independent leg position angles. Rubber and spiked feet are both included.
Made for small cameras and smartphones alike, the S2 PRO is a versatile flat base video head. The S2 PRO video head supports up to 5.5 lb/2.5kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S2 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S2 PRO is +90°/-70°. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S2 PRO also features an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
- Leveling Center Column - A leveling base is attached to the top of the center column making it easy to quickly level the head independently of the tripod.
- 60mm Video Head – The S2PRO is a 60mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) video head with fixed tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- 5.5 lb/2.5kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
- Video Head
- Pan Arm
- QR2PRO Camera Plate
- Carrying Case
Product Height (in/cm): 62.0in / 157.5cm
Product Length (in/cm): 4.72in / 12.0cm
Product Weight (lb/kg): 4.91lb / 2.23kg
Product Width (in/cm): 4.72in / 12.0cm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.