- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
BenQ SH240-Shading Hood for the SW240
SH240 Shading Hood for SW240 PhotoVue photographer monitor
Earn 78 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
BenQ SH240-Shading Hood for the SW240 Summary
- Designed to ensure color accuracy
- Anti-glare Material to Avoid Reflected Light
- User-friendly Design
Dedicated Protection for Color Accuracy
Designed to effectively reduce the unwanted glare resulting from ambient lighting, the SH240 shading hood is perfect for the SW240 PhotoVue photographer monitor. By using the SH240 shading hood, the color accuracy of photographers’ photos can be assured. The SH240 shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
To reduce reflected light, BenQ team had carefully selected the material for the SH240 shading hood. We’ve found the special kind of fluff that can absorb the most light to avoid disturbance from reflected light to the photographers so that they can focus on the displayed colors.
SH240’s user-oriented design allows photographers to easily mount and remove a calibration sensor when running a calibration. Each component of the shading hood has its own markings to help users assemble with ease.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.