Asus ProArt Display PA32UCG-K 32-Inch 4K HDR IPS Monitor
The Asus ProArt Display PA32UCG-K is the world's first professional 32-inch 4K HDR IPS Monitor with Mini LED Backlight providing 1600 nits peak brightness which renders impeccably detailed visuals.
Asus ProArt Display PA32UCG-K 32-Inch 4K HDR IPS Monitor Summary
- 4K HDR IPS mini LED professional monitor – 32 inch
- 1600 nits, 1,152 zones Mini LED Backlight, 120Hz VRR, FreeSync2 HDR, Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG, ΔE < 1, DCI-P3, ProArt Hardware Calibration, Thunderbolt™ 3, HDMI(v2.1), VESA DisplayHDR 1400
- 32-inch Mini LED Backlight with 1,152 zones local dimming providing 1600 nits peak brightness & 1000 nits full screen sustained brightness
- Support multiple HDR formats (Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG) presents lifelike experience and flexibility
- 48~120 Hz Variable-refresh-rate (VRR) with FreeSync2 HDR for game developer
- True 10 bit colour with Quantum-dot technology provides DCI-P3, Rec. 2020, Adobe RGB and sRGB for exceptional colour fidelity
- World-leading colour performance and ASUS ProArt Hardware Calibration Technology for colour-accuracy optimization, uniformity and colour profile write-back
- Rich connectivity include dual Thunderbolt™ 3, DisplayPort, HDMI(v2.1) port, and a built-in USB hub
- X-rite i1 Display Pro included
WORLD’S 1st HDR 1600 Nits & 120 Hz Monitor
It’s time to experience ASUS ProArt Display PA32UCG-K – the world’s first HDR 1600 display with up to a 120 Hz Variable Refresh Rate. Its mini-LED backlight provides 1600 nits peak brightness and 1000 nits of sustained brightness without partial patch limitation, and industry-leading Delta E < 1 colour difference. In addition, convenient hardware calibration, new HDMI(v2.1) and Thunderbolt™ 3 of rich connectivity options make creative workflows seamless and efficient, perfect for content creators.
Empowering content creators
The 32-inch mini-LED backlit 4K panel offers higher luminance and deeper black hues for exceptional colour contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content.
Factory pre-calibration ensures industry-leading colour fidelity, and a wide colour gamut and Delta E < 1 colour difference ensures outstanding colour accuracy.
- Game Developers
Take advantage of the 48 to 120 Hz refresh rate to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on a single display.
Impeccably detailed visuals
Mini-LED backlight technology uses smaller LEDs to provide up to three times the number of LEDs, compared to a conventional panel of a similar size. The densely packed mini LEDs enable increased granularity and brightness. Plus, individual backlight control across an astounding 1152 zones ensures higher luminance and deep dark colours to deliver unmatched contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR content.
32-inch | 4K HDR | Mini LED
1152 zones local dimming
Deeper blacks, brighter whites
A peak brightness of 1600 nits and industry-leading 1000 nits of full-screen sustained brightness allows for outstanding contrast between the deepest blacks and gleaming whites.
Excellent colour and contrast from any viewing angle
Direct type LED backlight displays have narrow viewing angles, which can make collaboration with clients or colleagues on colour-critical work challenging due to inaccurate colours being displayed to viewers seated to the side.ASUS Off-Axis Contrast Optimization (OCO) technology solves this problem with a compensation layer that controls light transmittance around the edges, reducing halo effects by 80%* and providing a 7X* contrast-ratio enhancement for dark parts of the image when viewing the screen from an angle.
Create in ultra-vivid HDR
ASUS Smart HDR Technology
Exclusive ASUS Smart HDR technology enables ProArt Display PA32UCG-K to support multiple HDR formats, including Dolby Vision®, HLG and HDR-10.
Dolby Vision transforms the viewing experience with unmatched levels of brightness, contrast and colours.
HLG allows users to view and create material for broadcast and satellite TV platforms such as BBC iPlayer, Japan NHK TV, and DirecTV.
HDR-10 support ensures compatibility with existing streaming video services and a growing list of HDR-enabled games.
Multiple PQ Curves
ASUS ProArt Displays support multiple HDR-10 curves, including PQ Hard Clip, PQ Optimized and PQ Basic, which can cover all content creation needs.
- PQ Hard Clip
Preserves PQ curve till displaying maximum luminance with accuracy. Any luminance higher than display maximum will be mapped to display maximum.
- PQ Optimized
Reproduce accurate gradations corresponding to maximum brightness of the monitor. Deliver the optimized HDR performance of this display.
- PQ Basic
Present general HDR performance.
HDR Preview enables a direct camera-to-monitor connection to view captured HDR content with its full tonal range. It also works within most video editing software platforms, providing accurate simulations of the final output for an easier, more streamlined editing experience.
Transform viewing experiences
Quantum Dot Technology delivers 98% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 100% Rec. 709 and Rec. 2020 colour spaces for video editing and post-production. Its true 10-bit IPS panel with peak brightness of 1600 nits and Quantum Dot technology provides content creators with a vast colour spectrum to play with.
Ideal for game developers and video editors
PA32UCG-K offers up to a 120 Hz variable refresh rate (VRR) with FreeSync Premium Pro, allowing game developers to create fast-rendering games and conduct quality checks on one display. HDMI(v2.1) with 4K 120 Hz support also makes it ideal for video editors, enabling them to work with high-quality, detailed visuals at supersmooth frame rates.
Truest colour, flexible calibration
Saved colour parameter profiles
ASUS ProArt Calibration technology saves all colour parameter profiles on the ProArt monitor’s internal scaler IC chip, instead of on the PC. The saved profiles can be easily activated via the hotkey on the monitor. The monitor can be calibrated and the look-up table subsequently rewritten, allowing users to connect it to devices with different operating systems or applications without needing to adjust settings. Signal distortion between the IC and the LCD optical spectrum is also reduced.
ProArt Calibration 2.0
Integrated ASUS ProArt Calibration 2.0 enables swift and easy adjustments to maintain the colour accuracy of ASUS ProArt monitors. It offers SDR and HDR calibration with adjustable brightness, colour gamut, colour temperature and other parameters to ensure consistent and precise colours.
ProArt displays are compatible with most major calibrators, including those from X-Rite, Datacolor and Klein. They also work seamlessly with Calman and Light Illusion ColourSpace CMS professional hardware calibration software* for fast, easy calibration.
*Calman and Light Illusion ColourSpace CMS software are not included with ProArt PA32UCG-K.
Streamlined, efficient workflows
Connect to Your Workflow
HDMI(v2.1), DisplayPort 1.4, Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C and a USB hub enable convenient connections to a desktop, Blu-ray player, control panel or additional display with zero hassle.
Diverse viewing options
Picture-by-Picture (PbP) mode
View two to four different settings simultaneously by placing multiple input sources onscreen side-by-side; and configure each individual window's colour settings with sRGB, Adobe RGB, DCI-P3, Rec. 2020, User Mode 1 or User Mode 2.
An ergonomic stand that offers tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. The onscreen menu even rotates automatically to display information correctly when the monitor is used in portrait orientation- which is handy when working with websites or longer documents.
Detachable Monitor Hood
A detachable hood efficiently blocks out ambient light and reflections, allowing for more accurate and realistic colours onscreen.
In the box:
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI Ultra High Speed Cable
- Monitor hood
- Power cord
- Quick release stand
- Quick start guide
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable
- USB-C to A cable
- Warranty Card
- X-rite i1 Display Pro Calibrator
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.