- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
ASUS ProArt Display PA328QV 31.5-inch WQHD HDR Professional Monitor
The ASUS ProArt Display PA328QV 31.5-inch WQHD HDR Monitor is perfect for graphic design, photo and video editing with 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709 colour space so every detail in your photos is clear and accurate.
Earn 589 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Large 31.5” monitor with 178° wide viewing and an ergonomic stand for graphics, photo and video editing
- Pre calibrated from the factory with excellent colour fidelity for 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709
- View and edit your photos accurately whilst experiencing every detail clearly and true to life
- Plenty of connectivity options with HDMI, earphone jack, DisplayPort and a built-in USB hub
- Unique ProArt Presets and ProArt Palettes with six-axis colour, black-level and brightness adjustments
ASUS ProArt Display PA328QV 31.5-inch WQHD HDR Professional Monitor Summary
The large ASUS ProArt Display PA328QV 31.5-inch WQHD HDR Professional Monitor is ideal for graphic design, or photo and video editing with accurate 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709 colour space. The screen is factory calibrated, ensuring every detail in your photos is clear, accurate and lifelike and the monitor stand provides a comfortable viewing experience with numerous adjustments to achieve the perfect height and viewing angle.
You’ll be able to see exactly how your work will look when finished thanks to six-axis colour, black-level and brightness adjustments, and there are several pre-set adjustment modes for quick changes to colour viewing. A wealth of connectivity is available through ports which include HDMI and earphone jack as well as a built-in USB hub.
- 31.5-inch WQHD HDR Professional Monitor
- 2560 x 1440 HDR display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Wide colour gamut with international colour standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709
- Excellent Delta E < 2 colour accuracy which is Calman Verified factory calibrated
- Includes a DisplayPort, HDMI and earphone jack, plus USB hub connectivity
- 75Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology (48~75Hz) to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing
- Comfortable viewing experience with ergonomic stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments as well as VESA wall-mountable
ASUS ProArt Display PA328QV 31.5” WQHD HDR Professional Monitor in More Detail
The ProArt Display PA328QV is a 31.5-inch monitor designed to satisfy the needs of creative professionals, ideal for photo and video editing as well as graphic design. ProArt Display PA328QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb colour accuracy (∆E < 2). It also provides industry-standard 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709 colour space coverage. With ASUS-exclusive features, such as ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette with six-axis colour, black-level and brightness adjustments, the PA328QV makes it easy to achieve the exact look you desire quickly, easily and precisely.
View the true beauty of your photos
The ProArt PA328QV display delivers industry-standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 colour gamut for rich, vivid reproduction that ensures every detail of your photos is clear and lifelike.
Expressive Hues with High Colour Fidelity
Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life colour reproduction. ProArt displays achieve ∆E < 2, so your images are accurately reproduced on screen – allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished.
Accurate Colour Straight Out Of The Box
Colour professionals rely on colour-accurate displays to ensure that their creations look exactly as intended. ProArt Display PA328QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to guarantee industry-leading colour accuracy. Every ProArt display undergoes stringent, meticulous testing to ensure smoother colour gradation. Consumer of pro, you're assured colour-accurate viewing and content-creation experiences.
Quick Colour-gamut Adjustment
ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset provides multiple modes for quick colour-gamut adjustment. Whether you're colour grading, video editing or manipulating photos, you can switch and match your needs easily.
Customisable Editing Experience
ASUS ProArt Palette lets you customise your display via a wide range of parameters, including colour hue, temperature and gamma adjustments – all easily accessed via intuitive on-screen menus. There are also two-point grayscale sliders for all six colours, providing greater colour-adjustment flexibility than many competing monitors. ProArt Palette empowers you to produce quickly and consistently, and makes it easy to keep your colour management in check.
ProArt Display PA328QV offers rich connectivity with DisplayPort1.2, dual HDMI (v1.4) ports and a built-in USB hub, so it's easy to hook up to a wide variety of devices and enjoy ultrafast transfer speeds with external storage – catering to every content-creation demand.
Accurate Real-time On-set Preview
QuickFit Plus is clever feature overlays a grid on the screen that allows to align and preview. Center marker and safety area it can real-time preview when you are on-set shooting to avoid video image beyond the screen. Ruler provides actual size of inch ruler in the edge; you also can customise the working size to fit your preference.
Protect Your Eyes With Asus Eye Care Ultra-low Blue Light Technology
Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from blue-light emissions that may be harmful to your vision. It offers four blue-light filter settings that are easily accessed through the on-screen menu via the hotkey.
ASUS Flicker-Free technology provides a more comfortable viewing experience and work environment by reducing on-screen flicker to minimise eye strain, headaches and eye fatigue when you spend long hours in front of the display.
Ergonomic Stand Design For Viewing Comfort
With an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments, ProArt displays provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. The ability to pivot the screen clockwise or counterclockwise 90 degrees for use in portrait mode comes in handy when working with long documents, coding or website browsing. Furthermore, the quick-release stand makes it easy to attach the display via the integrated VESA wall mount – screw-free, so it's done in seconds.
What’s in the box
- ProArt Display PA328QV
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Card
- Welcome Card
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.