Asus ProArt Display PA27UCX-K 27-Inch 4K HDR Monitor
The Asus ProArt Display PA27UCX-K is a 27-Inch 4K HDR Monitor with Mini LED Backlight technology, 99.5% Adobe RGB and support for multiple HDR formats designed for discerning content professionals.
Asus ProArt Display PA27UCX-K 27-Inch 4K HDR Monitor Summary
- Professional Monitor - 27-inch
- 27-inch Mini LED Backlight with 4K HDR, 576 zones local dimming
- Quantum-dot technology provides 97% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB and 83% Rec. 2020 colour space for exceptional colour fidelity
- Support multiple HDR formats (Dolby Vision, HDR-10, HLG) presents lifelike experience and flexibility
- World-leading delta-E <1 color performance and ASUS ProArt Hardware Calibration technology for colour-accuracy optimization, uniformity and colour profile write-back
- USB-C supports signal, data transfer and Power Delivery provides up to 90W of power to external devices
- X-rite i1 Display Pro included
Master Your HDR Workflow
The ASUS ProArt PA27UCX-K is aimed at discerning content creators including videographers, cinematographers, and colourists who are seeking the finest display for their workflow. The ASUS ProArt PA27UCX-K is the world's first 27-inch 4K HDR monitor with peak brightness of 1,000 nits and mini-LED backlighting, enabling 576 zones of local dimming control and support for multiple HDR formats, including Dolby Vision™, HLG and HDR-10. The PA27UCX-K's impressive panel reproduces the brightest whites and the deepest blacks with sharper, more detailed visuals. With Quantum Dot technology, support for DCI-P3, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and Adobe RGB colour spaces, together with a rich selection of connectivity, the PA27UCX-K is primed to take on any studio workflow.
World's 1st 27-inch 4K Monitor with Mini LED Backlight
ASUS ProArt PA27UCX-K 4K monitor incorporates the leading technology of mini LED backlight, which is packed in physically half smaller LEDs than the conventional in more densely to increases the granularity of brightness control. ProArt PA27UCX-K offers individual backlight control of a whopping 576 zones with higher luminance and deeper darkness to deliver the best contrast and accurate reproduction of HDR contents.
ASUS Smart HDR Technology
ASUS ProArt PA27UCX-K features ASUS Smart HDR Technology, which supports multiple HDR (high-dynamic-range) formats and multiple PQ curves to suit content creators' specific requirements. Dolby Vision HDR transforms your viewing experience with ultravivid image — incredible brightness, contrast, and colour to expand content creators' storytelling possibilities . It achieves this astonishing image quality through cinema-inspired HDR technology that can deliver billions of colours. HDR-10 support ensures compatibility with existing streaming video services and a growing list of HDR-enabled games, including PQ hard clip curve, PQ Optimised and PQ Basic, to cover all content creators' needs. The PA27UCX-K's HLG (hybrid log gamma) preset allows users to both immerse in, as well as create material for broadcast and satellite TV platforms such as the BBC iPlayer, Japan NHK TV, and DirecTV.
The World's 1st 27-inch 4K Monitor to Support Dolby Vision™
Dolby Vision™ HDR transforms entertainment experience with ultra-vivid picture quality, providing incredible brightness, contrast, colour and detail to bring entertainment to life. With Dolby Vision, the PA27UCX-K can bring confidence for content creators that their images are represented with ultimate consistency.
Multiple PQ Curves
ASUS ProArt PA27UCX-K supports multiple HDR-10 (high-dynamic-range) curves, including PQ Hard Clip, PQ Optimised and PQ Basic which can cover all content creators' needs.
- PQ Hard Clip
Preserve PQ curve till displaying maximum luminance with accuracy. Any luminance higher than display maximum will be mapped to display maximum.
- PQ Optimised
Reproduce accurate gradations corresponding to maximum brightness of the monitor.Deliver the optimised HDR performance of this display.
- PQ Basic
Present general HDR performance.
Transform Your Viewing Experience
IPS with 1,000 nits peak brightness, supporting Quantum Dot technology provides an entire spectrum of colours to play with. PA27UCX-K support 97% DCI-P3, 99.5% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB, 100% Rec. 709 and 83% Rec.2020 colour spaces for video editing and post-production.
Industry Leading Colour Fidelity for Truly Expressive Hues
ProArt PA27UCX-K is factory pre-calibrated using a new, three-scale process to guarantee industry-leading colour fidelity. The display then undergoes stringent testing using ASUS advanced grayscale tracking technology to ensure smoother colour gradations, better uniformity and high colour accuracy with an industry-leading delta-E < 1 colour difference value. Each grayscale level is also carefully measured and set to ensure compliance with the precise DICOM standard for medical use.
ASUS ProArt™ Calibration Technology
Whether you're using a desktop, laptop, PC or Mac, ASUS ProArt™ Calibration technology offers colour accuracy tuning and uniformity compensation to make things easy when it's time to recalibrate your display's brightness and colour consistency. (calibrator is not included in the package)
Connect to Your Workflow
ASUS ProArt PA27UCX-K comes with HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort1.2, USB-C and USB hub.
It is built for content creators to easily connect to gadgets including blu-ray player, control panel, peripheral, desktop and display with zero hassle.
Picture-in-Picture & Picture-by-Picture
Both Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP) functionalities allow you to view content from multiple sources simultaneously and switch between them easily. You can even select which audio source to play.
A comfortable viewing position is always easy to achieve with ProArt™ PA27UCX-K, thanks to its slim profile and ergonomically designed stand that offers tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. Its onscreen menu even rotates automatically to display correctly when the monitor is used in portrait orientation.
In the box:
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- Monitor hood
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- USB-C cable
- USB-C to A cable
- Warranty Card
- X-rite i1 Display Pro Calibrator
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.