Asus ProArt Display PA248QV 24.1-Inch WUXGA Monitor
The factory pre-calibrated Asus ProArt Display PA248QV 24.1-Inch WUXGA Monitor delivers superb colour accuracy for professionals with IPS and Adaptive-Sync technology in a frameless design.
Asus ProArt Display PA248QV 24.1-Inch WUXGA Monitor Summary
- Professional Monitor – 24.1-inch
- 16:10, IPS, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), 100% sRGB, 100% Rec.709, Colour Accuracy ΔE < 2, Calman Verified, ProArt Preset, ProArt Palette, Ergonomic Stand
- 24.1-inch 16:10 WUXGA (1920 x 1200) IPS display with frameless design
- International colour standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide colour gamut
- Calman Verified with factory pre-calibrated for excellent colour accuracy (ΔE < 2)
- ASUS exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provides several adjustable colour parameters and preset modes
- 75Hz refresh rate and Adaptive-Sync technology (48~75Hz) to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing
- Extensive connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, D-sub, Audio in, Earphone jack plus four USB 3.0 ports for the most flexibility
- VESA wall-mountable and ergonomic design with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments for a comfortable viewing experience
Incomparable Colour. Unlimited Creativity.
ProArt Display PA248QV is a 24.1-inch monitor designed to satisfy the needs of creative professionals, from photo and video editing to graphic design. ProArt Display PA248QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb colour accuracy. It also provides industry-standard 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709 colour space coverage. With ASUS-exclusive features, such as ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette with six-axis colour, black-level and brightness adjustments, PA248QV makes it easy to achieve the exact look you desire quickly, easily and precisely.
Bring out the true beauty of your pictures
The ProArt display delivers industry-standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 colour gamut for rich, vivid reproduction that ensures every detail of your photos is clear and lifelike.
High colour fidelity for truly expressive hues
Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life colour reproduction. ProArt displays achieve âˆ†E < 2, so your images are accurately reproduced on screen – allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished.
True colour, right out of box
Colour professionals rely on colour-accurate displays to ensure that their creations look exactly as intended. ProArt Display PA248QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to guarantee industry-leading colour accuracy. Every ProArt display undergoes stringent, meticulous testing to ensure smoother colour gradation. Consumer of pro, you're assured colour-accurate viewing and content-creation experiences.
Quick colour-gamut adjustment
ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset provides multiple modes for quick colour-gamut adjustment. Whether you're colour grading, video editing or manipulating photos, you can switch and match your needs easily.
Personalised editing experience
ASUS ProArt Palette lets you customise your display via a wide range of parameters, including colour hue, temperature and gamma adjustments – all easily accessed via intuitive on-screen menus. There are also two-point grayscale sliders for all six colours, providing greater colour-adjustment flexibility than many competing monitors. ProArt Palette empowers you to produce quickly and consistently, and makes it easy to keep your colour management in check.
ProArt Display PA248QV offers rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (v1.4), D-Sub ports and a built-in USB hub, so it's easy to hook up to a wide variety of devices and enjoy ultrafast transfer speeds with external storage – catering to every content-creation demand.
Real-size artwork preview
Save time and work smarter with ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale. This clever feature overlays a grid on the screen that allows to align and preview documents in their actual sizes prior to printing.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from blue-light emissions that may be harmful to your vision. It offers four blue-light filter settings that are easily accessed through the on-screen menu via the hotkey.
ASUS Flicker-Free technology
ASUS Flicker-Free technology provides a more comfortable viewing experience and work environment by reducing on-screen flicker to minimise eye strain, headaches and eye fatigue when you spend long hours in front of the display.
Versatile comfort with ergonomic stand design
With an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments, ProArt displays provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. The ability to pivot the screen clockwise or counterclockwise 90 degrees for use in portrait mode comes in handy when working with long documents, coding or website browsing. Furthermore, the quick-release stand makes it easy to attach the display via the integrated VESA wall mount – screw-free, so it's done in seconds!
In the box:
- Audio cable
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- VGA cable
- Warranty Card
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.