Angelbird 256GB AV Pro CFast 2.0 Memory Card
Angelbird 256GB AV Pro CF CFast 2.0 Memory Card
The ubiquity of cinema and DSLR digital cameras that now support 4k RAW recording have been an absolute game changer in the creative production world. Today’s advancements in post-production capabilities demands that you shoot in RAW to ensure that your creative work can see it’s full potential. As higher resolutions and even higher fps captures continue to break boundaries, CFast 2.0 has become the most widely compatible memory media, keeping pace with expanding professional digital camera technologies.
FASTEST CFAST CARD READ AND WRITE SPEEDS
High speeds call out the rebel in all of us. Fast, Faster, Fastest!!! At Angelbird, we like speed, a lot. We are Austrians afterall; we created the Porsche and invented downhill skiing! However, we value our creative work most of all. While we could build an even faster CFast 2.0 memory card, what’s the point if it puts your data at risk. The Angelbird AV PRO CFast card pushes the limit with sustained 530 MB/s read and write speeds and maxes out at 550 MB/s. Additionally, our card delivers consistent and safe performance, even under extreme temperatures and ‘unconventional circumstances.’
A WORKHORSE CFAST CARD UNAFFECTED BY WORKAHOLIC TENDENCIES
With so much to consider in the moment, from pulling focus to color composition, you need complete trust that the most important elements are captured in sync with your vision - without compromise. The Angelbird AV PRO CFast 2.0 card optimizes mechanical handling, resulting in enhanced recording performance while reducing the potential for damage caused by excessive vibration or overheating. What you get is rock-solid onboard recording and memory media for your digital camera that let’s you do what you do best- create!
- 256GB Storage Capacity
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Interface
- Sustained Read Speed: 530 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed: 430 MB/s
- Magnetic & X-Ray Proof
- Temperature, Shock, Vibration Resistant
- ESD & Overload Protection
- 2.4 Million Hours MTBF
- Built-In EDC / ECC Data Reliability
- 10 Years Data Retention at 77°F
The 256GB AV Pro CF CFast 2.0 Memory Card from Angelbird is designed for use with Atomos, Blackmagic Design, Phantom, Canon, Hasselblad, and other devices that are compatible with the CFast 2.0 standard, which utilizes the SATA III 6 Gb/s interface. It features sustained read speeds of up to 530 MB/s, sustained write speeds of up to 430 MB/s, Stable Stream technology, over provisioning of ~7.6%, TRIM, EDC/ECC for data reliability, EMS protection, a built-in cache, SMART technology, an MTBF of 2.4 million hours.
This CFast 2.0 card has been built with protection against ESD overloads, x-rays, and magnets, as well as a shock resistance of 50 g, a vibration resistance of 3.1 g, and is able to withstand temperatures ranging from -4 to 858°F while operational, or -40 to 185°F while being stored. While being stored, it can also retain data for up to 10 years at 77°F.
IN THE BOX:
- 1 x AVpro CFast 256GB
- 1 x Media pouch
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: CFast|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.