- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
3 Legged Thing Pro 2.0 Winston & AirHed Pro Bronze
Available in the brightly coloured Bronze / Ocean Blue comes the 3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Tripod And AirHed Pro featuring removable monopods x3 as well as being convertible as a table top tripod too.
Earn 339 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
3 Legged Thing Winston 2.0 Tripod And AirHed Pro - Bronze / Ocean Blue
3 Legged Thing’s Winston 2.0 is the most stable tripod yet. Resolute and steadfast under the most demanding of circumstances and built to carry heavy burdens to the end. Winston 2.0 lives up to his namesake as a rugged, stable and determined contributor. Powerful, light and easy to transport, with enhanced functionality, he features 3 detachable legs which can be used as monopods, boom arms or, all three legs can be removed and replaced with 3 Legged Thing's range of footwear to create a table-top tripod (footwear sold seperately). Winston 2.0 is a benchmark in tripod technology.
Winston 2.0 is also available as part of a kit, complete with 3LT's powerful AirHed Pro ballhead and QR-Octa quick release plate.
3 detachable legs that enable conversion to monopod, boom arm or table-top tripod Knurled leg caps and collar for improved grip and leverage Patented Tri-Mount plate for easier use, with hollowed spurs for clip on devices D-Ring & Toolz assembly in place of traditional spring hook 1/4" / 3/8" Screw foot, with multiple accessory options Precision engineered leg lock system for greater stability and rigidity 40kg Load Capability 100% Pure, 8 layer Carbon Fibre construction for greater durability
- Load capability 40kg / 88lb
- Recommended for landscape / studio
- 3 detachable legs, conversion to table top tripod
- Ultimate rigidity and stability
- Multiple mounting points
- Interchangable footwear
- Low-level shooting
- Removable and reversible column
- 5 Year global warranty
What else is included in the box?
- Winston 2.0 Carbon Fibre Tripod (Earth bronze with copper accents)
- Ocean Blue, Arca-Swiss compatible, AirHed Pro precision ballhead with detachable twist-clamp and knurled knobs for improved grip
- Arca Swiss compatible Release Plate
- Microfibre Bag
- Toolz - Multi Tool, hex key, coin key, key ring, carabiner and bottle opener
- Clamshell-design, protective carry case, with carabiner clip and storage pocket.
- Expandable carry strap
Also available in Pro 2.0 Winston and AirHed Pro Metallic Grey colour here from legends in the making 3 Legged Thing Tripods.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.