Datacolor Spyder Checkr (Mac/Win)
SpyderCheckr helps capture consistent color from day to day and camera to camera and apply these results easily in your workflow with RAW import software such as, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. The sturdy, ecofriendly design has 48 spectrally engineered color patches, easy to use calibration software making post production quicker by getting consistent, predictable color right from the start.
Features & Benefits:
- Consistent Color Control for your RAW workflow made easy and fast with SpyderCheckr and its powerful software, giving you a color standard for any camera and decreasing your post production time
- Neutral Gray target & Gray ramp for in-camera white balance and visual neutrality analysis
- Extensive skintone samples for portrait & fashion photography
- Durable, eco-friendly self casing construction for easy transport and field use, with replaceable targets, tripod mount and Fade strip indicator*
- Easy-to-use software interacts with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Elements, and Camera Raw to produce calibration presets, which fit directly into your digital workflow; No DNG processing required, multiple lightsource calibration option included
FadeCheckr is a light sensitive patch which allows you to track the light exposure of your target and warns you when its time to replace the Target Sheets.