Nikon Fieldscope Prostaff 5 Fieldscope 82 A
The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscopes are entry models of Nikon Fieldscopes and successors of the Spotting Scope RA III series. The PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main bodies are about 20 per cent lighter than the current RA III spotting scopes.The newly developed zoom eyepiece lens minimises colour aberration at the edge of the field of view, and offers long eye relief for viewing comfort.
Three types of eyepiece lenses with digiscoping compatibility which connect to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras, by using the FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket.
- Lightweight main body reduced by about 20 per cent compared to the current model.
- Minimized colour aberration at the edge of the field of view and long eye relief are achieved with the newly developed zoom eyepiece lens.
- Large objective lens (60mm & 82mm) for a brighter field of view.
- All lenses and prisms in the main body and the eyepieces are multilayer coated.
- Waterproof (Up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas in the main body. Water-resistant eyepiece lenses.
- The digiscoping mount which can be connected to a wide variety of COOLPIX-series compact digital cameras using an FSB-series Digital Camera Bracket is available for the three newly developed models of eyepiece lenses.
- Build-in type slide hood.
- Lead-and arsenic-free Eco-glass.
- A stay-on case is included.
- Two screw mounting holes of the main body are provided for stable mounting on a tripod adjustable for use with or without a digiscoping system.
- Stylish and compact design.
- The current eyepiece lenses for Spotting scope RAIII series are compatible with the new PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope main body.
|Objective Diameter (mm)||82|
|Close Focus Distance (m)||6.1|
|Height x Width (mm)||113x95*1|
|Coating, Optics||Fully multilayer coated, Phase correction coating|
|Waterproofness||Filled with nitrogen gas, Up to 1m under water for 10 min.|
|Screw Holes for Tripod||2 screw holes to balance the body with or without DSRL camera zoom attachment FSA-L2 + D-SLR or digiscoping systems.|
|Eyepiece Mount Type||Bayonet|
|Built-in Type Slide Hood||Yes|
|Compatibility with Current Eyepieces of Spotting RAIII Series||Yes|
*1) Length, height and width without objective cap and mount cap.
Specifications and images are subject to change without notice.