The Fujinon Techno Stabi 12X28 are compact,lightweight and ergonomic design ideal for nature watching, sports, concerts and astronomical use where the user may want to utilize a higher magnification (12x) without a tripod. These image stabilizing binoculars lock in on the subject to create a stabilized field of vision at 12x magnification. The TS 12X28 uses Optical Stabilized technologies to minimize the synergistic vibration that typically occurs just from holding the unit. The multi-coated optics allow for exceptional light transmission, excellent for low-light performance. Given the unit’s high stabilization, the user will get a stable image of virtually anything with the TECHNO STABI 12X28.
- The fully multi-coated optics offer a high contrast, bright view.
- The phase-coated prisms give a sharp, high contrast image.
- Auto off functions automatically switch power off after 10 minutes, reducing unnecessary power consumption.
- The TS 12X28 can run for up to 12 hours. Under extreme cold conditions, operating times can differ.
- Equipped with a vibration canceler, the TS 12X28 constantly delivers a stable field of view by correcting for hand movement over the entire magnification range.
- The vibration correction range is plus or minus 3 degree, allowing effective use of the TS 12x28 on land, sea or air.
- With this correction effect, the 12x28 can deliver stable images with 12x magnification.
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic, the TS 12X28 is comfortable for the user, making these binoculars ideal for long observations.
- The body structure is designed to protect the optics and prevent dirt or dust from adhering to the optical elements.