Win some fantastic prizes for your best photo
Win prizes including gift vouchers for your best photo in our competition!
In January 2021, things in the UK were pretty chilly, and we asked you to get creative and share your photos to illustrate the theme ‘Frozen’.
And you didn’t disappoint! Check out the winning images below, as well as see the wide variety of images that were entered into the competition.
Thank you to all who entered.
See our latest competitions at www.parkcameras.com/competitions.
Speaking of the image, Rachel tells us that it was a scene she’d been wanting to capture for a long time and just had to wait for the right moment!
Rachel won herself a £50 Park Cameras gift voucher.
Pete Davies: ‘Moments before I was snowballed by a long-tailed tit’
Paul Norris: ‘The Gate’
By entering the promotion and uploading a photo you agree to the following competition rules:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents, except Park Cameras employees, and employees of any brand associated with this competition.
- Final entries must be received by 11:59pm, 31st January 2021.
- This competition is free to enter, although we can only accept a maximum of 1 image per person.
- Your image should not exceed 10MB in size. Should there be an issue uploading your image for any reason, please e-mail your entry to email@example.com.
- Photos submitted must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. If Park Cameras has reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches this rule, your entry will NOT be considered.
- No substitutions and no cash equivalent cash value are offered. Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Park Cameras control, who may at their discretion vary or amend the promotion and the participant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Park Cameras as a result thereof.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail as soon as possible after the competition draw.
- Winners names will be published, and winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but Park Cameras reserves the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with the competition, without payment. By entering this competition, you grant permission to Park Cameras to reproduce your photos in electronic format and hard copy, and social media should they be selected to promote the competition.
- This competition is run solely by Park Cameras and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Park Cameras and not to Facebook.
By Park Cameras