Nikon Z7 II Body With FTZ Adapter And NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Kit
Hit the ground running with this kit combining the Nikon Z7 II camera with Z 24-70mm F/4 S lens and FTZ adapter, ideal for stills and 4K 60p video for users with existing full frame F-mount lenses.
- All in one body, lens and adapter kit for those with existing F-mount lenses to head straight out to capture media
- Versatile Z-mount lens with high resolving power suitable for the Z7 II high resolution sensor
- Improved AF performance with fast, accurate subject acquisition and tracking combined with fast lens focus motor
- Dual high speed card slots with versatile recording between movies and stills onto CFExpress and/or SD cards
- Improved smooth 4K 60p video with RAW over HDMI for 10-Bit Hybrid Log Gamma
Nikon Z7 II Body With FTZ Adapter And Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Summary
This kit combines the updated full frame Nikon Z7 II body with an FTZ lens mount adapter and NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens. The kit is designed to meet the needs of pro and enthusiast photographers and videographers with existing F-mount lenses as well as provide a versatile workhorse 24-70mm focal width for a wide variety of shooting situations. The lens delivers exceptional resolving power which the full frame 45.8 megapixel CMOS sensor is capable of. Together these are capable of capturing stunning, crisp images and video in 4K 60p whilst also ensuring F-mount lenses can be used until a full transition is made to any of the wide range of high quality mirrorless Z lenses.
Features at a glance:
- Dual high speed Expeed 6 processors
- Dual card slots including CFexpress and high speed SD card
- Vastly improved AF and tracking with Eye/Face and animal detection for stills and video
- Faster burst frame rates at 10fps with a deeper buffer at 77 RAW images and 200 JPGs
- USB-C charging even whilst shooting
- Improved user interface and new firmware updates with additional features
- 4K/60p video with more flexible movie settings
The Z7 II is capable of gathering light down to -6EV with a native ISO of 64-25,600 and includes 5 axis vibration reduction. The introduction of dual Expeed 6 processors has allowed for faster 10fps burst shooting with increased buffer capacity and an all round more responsive experience.
Improved AF provides faster AF subject acquisition and subsequent tracking, with the latest Eye, Face and Animal detect now available for both stills and video. Movie dynamic range has been enhanced with full pixel readout for cleaner, sharper results. Using an Atomos external recorder enables Apple ProRes RAW capture in 10-bit with stunning full frame detail or simply record in-camera using HLG for zero post processing or colour grading requirements. Slow motion can be captured at 120p in Full HD format and the camera body also sports built-in time-lapse and other shooting features. A new optional MB-N11 Battery Grip facilitates hot swapping of high capacity EN-EL15C batteries along with comfortable vertical shooting.
Nikon Z7 II with NIKKOR Z 50mm f1.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II
Nikon Z7 II with Nikkor Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S lens
Nikon Z7 II Body With FTZ Adapter And Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens In More Detail
This page on Nikon’s support site provides full details of F-mount lens compatibility with the adapter.
Effective pixels: 45.8MP
ISO sensitivity: ISO 64-25600
AF focus points (Detection range): 493 / Approx. 90% x 90% -3EV and 4EV (with low-light AF). The camera returns to your selected focus point when it wakes from standby. Exposure metering down to -4 EV is available when shooting with an f/2 (or faster) lens.
Maximum continuous shooting speed (with AE/AF tracking): 10fps
Buffer capacity: Approx. 77 shots
Number of shots: 360 shots (380 shots in power-saving mode)
Image sensor: 45-MP CMOS sensor
EVF: Approx. 369/ 0.80. The high-definition 3690k-dot electronic viewfinder boasts a high refresh rate that greatly reduces blackout even when shooting at high speed.
Monitor: Approx. 2100k-dot. Customisable info displays enable quick adjustment of settings, or choose to disable the info display completely when shooting stills.
Lens mount: Nikon Z Mount
Media slots: Dual card slots - Cfexpress / XQD and SD. Use UHS-II SD cards in one slot and XQD or ultra-fast CFexpress cards in the other.
Dimensions (W × H x D) (mm): 134 x 100.5 x 69.5
SnapBridge: Nikon’s evolving SnapBridge app now lets you update your camera’s firmware via a smart device.
Nikon Z7 II Camera Full Specifications
|Sensor Type||Full frame CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||ISO 64-25600|
|Focus points||493 AF points / Approx. 90% x 90%|
|LCD Screen||Approx. 2100k-dot|
|Viewfinder||3690k-dot electronic viewfinder|
|Wireless connectivity||IEEE 802.11b/g/n/a/ac and Bluetooth Version 4.2|
|Lens compati-bility||Nikon Z Mount|
|Storage type||Dual card slots - Cfex-press/XQD + SD|
|Dimensions||(W × H x D) 134mm x 100.5mm x 69.5mm|
NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens Specifications
|Lens type||Full frame Zoom Lens|
|Aperture range||f/4 - f/22|
|Compatible cameras||Nikon Mirrorless Z System|
|Dimensions||Approx. 77.5 mm maximum diameter x 88.5 mm|
What else is included in the box?
- Nikon Z7 II camera body
- S Line NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens
- FTZ Mount Adapter
- EN-EL 15c battery
- MH-25a battery charger
- BF-N1 body cap
- Camera strap AN-DC19
- UC-E24 USB-C cable
- HDMI / USB cable clip
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z7 II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Existing Nikon photographers with any F-mount DSLR lenses will find the Nikon Z7 II body with FTZ adapter and NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S lens kit highly compelling. Not only can they maintain advanced AF functions with existing DSLR lenses, but the included 24-70mm provides instant gratification with extremely high quality results in keeping with Nikon’s top of the range S-Line. The updated body benefits from enhanced features which customers asked for and Nikon has delivered. Dual processors ensure action can be captured at faster speeds of 10fps, with higher buffer capacity as well as improving the overall responsiveness of the system.
Video capabilities place the camera firmly within hybrid territory with 4K 60p and 120p in Full HD, available both in-camera and through an external recorder in 10-Bit RAW. Dual cards can be configured in a variety of ways to suit the users and also include ultra high speed CFExpress cards. Nikon’s Snapbridge app has also been updated to allow users to control the camera remotely as well as perform firmware updates. Other new accessories include a vertical battery grip MB-N11 and WR-R11B wireless flash remote control ensuring this system is versatile and capable of adapting to any style or shooting situation.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.